Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

Watch KJP sweat while not answering questions about the WhatsApp text message during the White House "press conference" today...

(timestamped to begin)

National Security Advisor Kirby also refused to comment and walked away from the podium when pressed.

I'd say they are shaking in their boots.

Last edited:
No it isn’t. Do you have evidence to Joe Biden was sitting there with him when he sent that text or was this just Hunter Biden embellishing something he was sending someone?

It’s interesting that there’s absolutely no evidence that any of us have seen that will allow you to convict Trump, but you were prepared to glom them onto any nugget of bullshit the right fabricates as proof positive of Joe Biden’s guilt.

Starting, but not limited to “hunters laptop”.

I also noticed that the picture of Hunter Biden next to the text message from three years ago, seems to have been taken from the same photo. Shoot that announce his legal charges. Same haircut, same gray hair. It doesn’t look like a picture from three years ago of a crackhead, struggling to get sober.
You seem to be going to great lengths to refute evidence that isn't evidence. LOL You're a hoot Dragonlady. The President thanks you for your service.

Again, you ignore most of my post. This is what frustrates me when I answer your question or allegation, you ignore it and just say the same thing.

There’s nothing Biden can say that will satisfy Republicans so why say anything?

Joe Biden made money on book deals and speaking fees. Hunter made money on legal consulting and business consulting.

We have information on this from years ago.

For example:

I keep asking without an answer. Who bribed Biden to do what?
So you believe Hunter Biden with absolutely no knowledge or experience was paid all that money by Burisma to sit on their board. That doesn't make sense.

Close. We know that Hunter Biden was invoking his father to cajole the Chinese to sign a deal.

We don’t know that Joe Biden did anything.
So your story is that Hunter was lying to his Chinese partners? Do you have anything to corroborate that?

You seem to be going to great lengths to refute evidence that isn't evidence. LOL You're a hoot Dragonlady. The President thanks you for your service.

Just pointing out how easy it is to fool you rubes.

I don’t even think this is a real text because there isn’t even a date on it. I just checked my text messages and everyone of them has a date and time as to when it was sent but this purported text of Hunter Biden says none of this.

Attachments

• IMG_1467.png
    IMG_1467.png
    87 KB · Views: 5
Trump appointed judge. You could get your way. Who knows? I am sure you have confidence in Trump's appointments.

So why did the President lie about his son making money from the Chinese?

"My son has not made money, in terms of this thing about ... China"

Faux News, yeah, they are full of it. How about going about the Main Street Media. Are they on a Witch Hunt?

So you don’t have evidence that Joe Biden was bribed.
Seems we're getting there, drip by drip. Tough though, while the FBI, DOJ, IRS ... are all fighting Congress' efforts to get to the truth of the matter.

Just pointing out how easy it is to fool you rubes.

I don’t even think this is a real text because there isn’t even a date on it. I just checked my text messages and everyone of them has a date and time as to when it was sent but this purported text of Hunter Biden says none of this.

Squirm, sweat, twist, and contort some more.

I'm loving this. :laughing0301:

Squirm, sweat, twist, and contort some more.

I'm loving this. :laughing0301:
It's was legal fees, no, they were investing in Louisiana. Hunter was lying. No, the email is fake. FAUX NEWS ARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

So why would he lie about it while he was back in office? What is it that he and his entire administration are trying to hide?
Obviously it’s bad optics. The more they’re talking about Hunter Biden, the less they’re talking about what they want to be talking about.

So you believe Hunter Biden with absolutely no knowledge or experience was paid all that money by Burisma to sit on their board. That doesn't make sense.
Doesn’t have to make sense to you. It’s not your money.

Faux News? LMAO. Find another source that is credible not faux again.

You haven't figured this out yet, but it's not "right-wing" media who are asking the questions that are causing Joe Biden, John Kirby, and Karine Jean-Pierre to refuse to answer questions, cut the microphone, and slink away from the podium.

It's now the legacy media. The same media that was up until now, doing everything they could to protect this administration.

White House STILL insists Joe was not involved in Hunter's business

Don't you find that a little unnerving? :laughing0301:

Obviously it’s bad optics. The more they’re talking about Hunter Biden, the less they’re talking about what they want to be talking about.

Go away little liar bitch. I'm through with you, and you are dismissed.

Forum List

Back