Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

what sort if legal work did hunter do?

why can’t you quote your article saying he did
That’s confidential obviously.

For a lawyer, I’m surprised you don’t know what attorney client privilege is.

Go away little liar bitch. I'm through with you, and you are dismissed.
Sorry I exposed your ignorance. I do love to do it though.

Donald Trump lied about having deals in Russia because of the optics. Don’t act like this is something new.

What corruption scheme did the text message reveal exactly?

I’m not the one clutching at straws.

You're twisting in the wind, just like you tried to refute the fact that Hunter committed a felony gun crime. You twisted yourself all up in knots claiming he was wasn't a drug addict, he did not own a pistol, he didn't lie of the BATF form, it was "Russian disinformation", etc.

Then Boom! The DOJ admitted that he committed the crime of being a drug user in possession of a firearm, even though they chose not to sentence him for it.

Now skitter away little lizard. Slink away like Joe Biden, John Kirby, and Karine Jean-Pierre. :laughing0301:

You twisted yourself all up in knots claiming he was wasn't a drug addict, he did not own a pistol, he didn't lie of the BATF form, it was "Russian disinformation", etc.
You must be thinking of someone else because I didn’t say any of that.
Now skitter away little lizard. Slink away like Joe Biden, John Kirby, and Karine Jean-Pierre
From my perspective, that’s what you’re doing. You’re running away from my question. What corruption does the text message reveal?

The Bidens needed to move money through multiple banks and 20 shell corporations because nothing at all corrupt was going on. Oh wait... :eusa_think:

Yes, I know why, but I'm really interested in your explanation.
He was hired because of his name. Having a Biden on the board would make them look more legitimate in the eyes of westerners. Same reason they put the former prime minister of Poland on their board.

What do you think you know?

Forum List

Back