Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

Seems we're getting there, drip by drip. Tough though, while the FBI, DOJ, IRS ... are all fighting Congress' efforts to get to the truth of the matter.
You’re getting nowhere. The prosecutor who’s been investigating Hunter for five years just shot his load on meaningless charges.

He was hired because of his name. Having a Biden on the board would make them look more legitimate in the eyes of westerners. Same reason they put the former prime minister of Poland on their board.

What do you think you know?
Agree. The Biden crime family sells influence. Smarmy influence peddlers.

What do you mean “sells influence”? I didn’t say anything about that. I said he was hired for his name and appearances.
The right is just stepping up their rhetoric because the five year investigation fizzled. just like they all do.

If you have evidence of another explanation, I’m all ears.
You have no evidence it was because of bad optics. You made that up. If his son is making his $ legally, what are the bad optics?

And again, you accept and excuse the President repeatedly lying about this.

****MODS*****
The headline does remotely match the links. Either the headline needs to change or this belongs in the badlands.

What does selling influence mean?
Hey, I have a guitar used by Jimi Hendrix at the Monterey Festival that's valued at $50,000. I have another exact model and year guitar used by Joe Blow from a pawn shop and it's worth $450.

The right is just stepping up their rhetoric because the five year investigation fizzled. just like they all do.

Like I said, it's not the "right-wing" media that's asking the hard questions they can't answer. It's the mainstream legacy media that up until now, has lied through their teeth to protect the Biden administration.

You have no evidence it was because of bad optics. You made that up. If his son is making his $ legally, what are the bad optics?

And again, you accept and excuse the President repeatedly lying about this.
If Hunters payments were about political influence, why did the payments continue after VP Biden left office, and no longer had any influence in politics, especially since control of the government completely transitioned to the republican party. Democrats no longer had a say in government policy.

Yet Hunter continued to get paid.

Explain.

If Hunters payments were about political influence, why did the payments continue after VP Biden left office, and no longer had any influence in politics, especially since control of the government completely transitioned to the republican party. Democrats no longer had a say in government policy.

Yet Hunter continued to get paid.

Explain.
Oh Ratty, you're so cute.

LOL Too bad for you that story is falling apart.
Is it?
The the justification for the charges were so weak that they were almost unjustifiable.
I mean how do you charge someone for paying their taxes late? I mean not 10 years but 1 or 2. Honestly laughable.

It’s hard to see why the prosecutor would charge that if he had evidence of many more serious crimes. Get real.

Forum List

Back