Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

You claim future success proved past potential.
In early 2000's Robert Downey Jr was ordered to rehab, and nobody in hollywood would touch him. He was washed up, done with, it was over, he had no future.

But eight years later, they took a chance on Downey, casting him in the marvel universe Ironman movie. And like Biden, his future was resurrected from the dead.
Yes, he obviously still had what it takes, huh. Thanks for proving my point.

Actually NOBODY (and I mean nobody) thought Biden had any political future. He was too old, and he already lost to Hillary in 2016. Everybody already put Biden out to pasture.
Yes, he obviously still had what it takes, huh. Thanks for proving my point.

Actually you're nothing more than a political hack and a liar. Even you said that Biden was washed up, and here's where you posted it.

Apr 30, 2019
Why are you wasting your time defending Biden? He isn't going to get the nomination.

Last edited:
Actually you're nothing more than a political hack and a liar. Even you said that Biden was washed up, and here's where you posted it.

Apr 30, 2019
Oh, you poor little shithead. You lost so now you're gonna personally attack me. Get the fuck out of here and back under your mommy's dress.

That’s confidential obviously.

For a lawyer, I’m surprised you don’t know what attorney client privilege is.
haha you made the claim and.
That’s confidential obviously.

For a lawyer, I’m surprised you don’t know what attorney client privilege is.
haha so he did legal work, but you don’t know what legal wowk cause it’s confidential? haha

communication. is confidential not the work being done.

your double speak and dodging it funny to watch though

Oh, you poor little shithead. You lost so now you're gonna personally attack me. Get the fuck out of here and back under your mommy's dress.
I'm showing that NOW you claim people thought Biden had a political future after losing the 2016 democratic nomination to Hillary.

And then I find your position in 2019 that Biden had no political future.

Come on man!

Does anybody here think that after Trump took the presidency in 2016, the republicans took the house in 2016, and republicans took the senate in 2016 (complete government sweep) that former democratic VP BIden, would have any influence on US government policy?

Just pointing out how easy it is to fool you rubes.

I don’t even think this is a real text because there isn’t even a date on it. I just checked my text messages and everyone of them has a date and time as to when it was sent but this purported text of Hunter Biden says none of this.

It's healthy to be skeptical, but this WhatsApp text has credibility.

Not only has it been released officially as a result of the ongoing Whistleblower allegations, but it fits in perfectly with the other emails on the laptop.

Shortly before the WhatsApp text (dated July 30th, 2017, when Hunter was staying with Joe in Delaware), Zhao sent numerous emails to Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, and Tony Bobulinski apologizing for delays in transfers of money.

Here is an example...

hunter02.png

Source:

There are countless emails from Zhao on the laptop.

Two months before this WhatsApp message was sent, Tony Bobulinski set up a group WhatsApp for these discussions...

Regards,
Jim

PS: IRS employee whistleblowers are not Russian Misinformation.

Last edited:
I get it. You can’t answer the question because you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
Their position is that Huhter was selling the political influence of democrat on an all republican US government.

I'm showing that NOW you claim people thought Biden had a political future after losing the 2016 democratic nomination to Hillary.

And then I find your position in 2019 that Biden had no political future.

Come on man!
He obviously had influence then. He's pretty much done now. The entire world is laughing at us because of you stupid idiotic cocksuckers who voted for him.

It's healthy to be skeptical, but this WhatsApp text has credibility.

Not only has it been released officially as a result of the ongoing Whistleblower allegations, but it fits in perfectly with the other emails on the laptop.

Shortly before the WhatsApp text (dated July 30th, 2017, when Hunter was staying with Joe in Delaware), Zhao sent numerous emails to Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, and Tony Bobulinski apologizing for delays in transfers of money.
Interesting, what influence do you think Joe Biden had on the Trump administration, or the republican house or republican senate?

What US policy could Joe influence on the Trump administration?

Actually NOBODY (and I mean nobody) thought Biden had any political future. He was too old, and he already lost to Hillary in 2016. Everybody already put Biden out to pasture.

The only reason Biden had politics in his future is because of the vacuum left by Trump completely messing up the response to COVID.

@meaner gene

@Zincwarrior

@Marener

Remember those classified documents the FBI found in the Biden Penn Center?

FBI searched the Penn Biden Center in mid-November

He used that 6th-floor office space near the Capitol periodically between 2017 and 2019. The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement opened its doors in 2018.

So you are all wrong. Biden did still have a lot of political pull, even after he left the Obama administration.

Now let's see you zipperheads tie yourselves up in knots trying to spin this one. :laughing0301:

He obviously had influence then. He's pretty much done now. The entire world is laughing at us because of you stupid idiotic cocksuckers who voted for him.
You're twisting like a broken sail in a high wind.
How about addressing who thought Biden had a political future in 2017?
When even you, in 2019 said Biden had no political future.

Hunter was selling something and it sure AF wasn't Hunter's talents.

Why people are such utter morons to keep allowing this to go on in DC from either party I will never know. Fucking pigs destroying the country and people willingly put those blinders on.

Preponderance of evidence. Charge them and rip their lives apart.

He used that 6th-floor office space near the Capitol periodically between 2017 and 2019. The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement opened its doors in 2018.

So you are all wrong. Biden did still have a lot of political pull, even after he left the Obama administration.

Now let's see you zipperheads tie yourselves up in knots trying to spin this one. :laughing0301:

None of the goals (you can read for yourself) was to influence US positions of any foreign government, or change US energy, import/export or commerce policy.

yeah when he was caught…hence the charge

being late on your taxes isn’t a crime

not paying your taxes is
Just ask Wesley Snipes. Seems Hunter got him some of that “white privilege” the usual suspects here bleat about constantly.

Forum List

Back