Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

It's an interesting question. I don't know what influence Joe had at the time but he sure has pulled through for China since he's been elected and Joe made big bucks in 2017 according to his 1040.
Sounds like China is the Rumpelstiltskin of politics.
Paying now for something that wouldn't happen for years if ever at all.

Hunter managed to sell "thin air" as political influence.

But that's not selling political influence. It's taking advantage of foreign powers, with more dollars than sense.
Businesses don't spend millions for thin air. This is the part where you play dumb, huh. You're gonna really look even dumber when the whole story comes out.

If Newsmax is reporting it; you'd have to be a hack or stupid to believe it.
It was also on ABC News tonight, the story also being recognized by many many news outlets . What does that say about you?

And Hunter couldn’t get a loan and he didn’t pay. One of daddy’s pals paid a lot less then what the Crackhead actually owed. A sweetheart deal that nobody else would have gotten.
Dude, maybe you live under a mushroom. Does the name Willie Nelson ring a bell?

29 Years Ago: Willie Nelson Settles With the IRS

On Feb. 2, 1993, 29 years ago today, Willie Nelson reached an agreement on how to settle his outstanding debt with the IRS. The deal involved both cunning negotiations and clever repayment methods, and was a long time in the making.

Nelson had originally been slapped with an eye-popping $32 million back taxes bill in 1990. The legend managed to get that amount reduced to $16.7 million, a number Rolling Stone notes included $10.2 million in interest and penalties.

To me if there is actual evidence that proves either Joe Biden or Donald Trump broke laws they should face some form of prosecution be it impeachment proceedings or a criminal trial. Of course the charge should be a serious one, not something like jaywalking.

To me having one rule of law that applies equally to all is the important factor. Joe and Hunter Biden should not be above the rule of law. It appears they are.

If nothing else the Bidens are a prime example of white supremacy.
The ultimate was Biden telling Blacks they are not “Black enough” if they don’t vote for him. This was the same guy who fought integration saying he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “racial jungle” and was amazed that there was a Black presidential candidate that was “clean, articulate” I believe he said it was storybook

yeah peeing back taxes isn’t the same as tax fraud by hiding your income like xiden
Willie Nelson hid his income too.

Feb 2, 2017 — The IRS, estimating a total tax debt of $32 million, alleged that much of his income was hidden in tax shelters –

And Willie Nelson got a better deal.

But there are discernible businesses and the details were stated in the Washington Post article.

There is nothing the Bidens can say that will result in you giving this up.

Why even try?
WaPo named one LLC used for “joint investments”.

I thought you said he was paid for legal services.

Uh, no. They were legal consulting for investments opportunities. The contracts taken off of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Again; the Washington Post lays everything out.
I thought the laptop was fake.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back