Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

Text is when Biden was out of office.

If Hunters payments were about political influence, why did the payments continue after VP Biden left office, and no longer had any influence in politics, especially since control of the government completely transitioned to the republican party. Democrats no longer had a say in government policy.

Yet Hunter continued to get paid.

Explain.
Wrong. Biden obviously had influence because he ran for President four years later and won. Duh!

Is it?
The the justification for the charges were so weak that they were almost unjustifiable.
I mean how do you charge someone for paying their taxes late? I mean not 10 years but 1 or 2. Honestly laughable.

It’s hard to see why the prosecutor would charge that if he had evidence of many more serious crimes. Get real.
Because the target is the son of his boss, the President, and his management told his to slow walk it and give him a sweetheart deal. You should really read the whistleblower's sworn testimony before Congress.

The people you are covering for are corrupt Gvt. officials.

Hey, I have a guitar used by Jimi Hendrix at the Monterey Festival that's valued at $50,000. I have another exact model and year guitar used by Joe Blow from a pawn shop and it's worth $450.
The same goes for selling non-influence.

Wrong. Biden obviously had influence because he ran for President four years later and won. Duh!
Actually NOBODY (and I mean nobody) thought Biden had any political future. He was too old, and he already lost to Hillary in 2016. Everybody already put Biden out to pasture.

The only reason Biden had politics in his future is because of the vacuum left by Trump completely messing up the response to COVID.

Actually NOBODY (and I mean nobody) thought Biden had any political future. He was too old, and he already lost to Hillary in 2016. Everybody already put Biden out to pasture.

The only reason Biden had politics in his future is because of the vacuum left by Trump completely messing up the response to COVID.
You just can't help yourself Ratty. God bless ya.

OH SHIT!!! - Hunter Biden-linked account received $5 million days after threatening messages: 'Sitting here with my father' :oops: :oops: :oops:

He won. Therefore, Biden was obviously an influential person.

Someone can hire the child of a famous hollywood actor, thinking it might gain them influence with their famous parent. Only to find out the famous parent would have no part of it.

That's what i'm saying.
That didn't happen here, did it. Stay on track.

Because the target is the son of his boss, the President, and his management told his to slow walk it and give him a sweetheart deal. You should really read the whistleblower's sworn testimony before Congress.

The people you are covering for are corrupt Gvt. officials.
Is that what the prosecutor said?
Sweetheart deal? His taxes were paid within a few years. That is a fact. There was nothing to be fixed or to be charged more for.

He won. Therefore, Biden was obviously an influential person.
You claim future success proved past potential.
In early 2000's Robert Downey Jr was ordered to rehab, and nobody in hollywood would touch him. He was washed up, done with, it was over, he had no future.

But eight years later, they took a chance on Downey, casting him in the marvel universe Ironman movie. And like Biden, his future was resurrected from the dead.

That's what the whistle blowers are saying. You really should catch up. I'm not wasting any more time with you until you do.
So no then. The prosecutor isn’t claiming this. Just some random irs dudes.
You dopes just run with these little bits of information and claim it means something without thinking.

Tell us what would have been charged beyond what was.
How do you slow walk such weak charges for five years?
There’s so little there that it’s ridiculous to assert that it even could be influenced.

Forum List

Back