Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

Wow. That is dumb.
shocked-shocked-face.gif

Nope. :auiqs.jpg: How are you so wrong about everything? I deem it your superpower.

You not getting a joke about Biden's base of cadaver voters does not equate me getting anything "wrong".

FRANK ZAPPA - THE MUSICIAN WITH A CHILD HE NAMED FUCKING "MOON UNIT" - IS DECEASED.

GET IT NOW????

Probably not.

Ignorant jackass.

You not getting a joke about Biden's base of cadaver voters does not equate me getting anything "wrong".

FRANK ZAPPA - THE MUSICIAN WITH A CHILD HE NAMED FUCKING "MOON UNIT" - IS DECEASED.

GET IT NOW????

Probably not.

Ignorant jackass.
What of Dweezil, Diva or Ahmet? Dweezil and Lisa Loeb had show on the Food Network for awhile too. 🤣

GET IT NOW????

Probably not.

Ignorant jackass.
:auiqs.jpg: Get it, yeah, I know he's dead. You should work on your 'jokes'. Because they are unfunny and fucking suck. :rolleyes:

What of Dweezil, Diva or Ahmet? I pretty sure Dweezil and Moon Unit had show on the Food Network for awhile too.
Wow. You've managed to malign the children of a dead man that did absolutely no personal harm to you to create an imagined political slight against me? :rolleyes:

I feel honored just by your half assed effort.

Nevertheless, you are in a CULT, sport. :dunno: You will vote for Donald Jeezus Trump come hell or high water, for reasons you been conditioned to accept.
Sorry to break it down for you so simply. :itsok:

h
Wow. You've managed to malign the children of a dead man that did absolutely no personal harm to you to create an imagined political slight against me? :rolleyes:

I feel honored just by your half assed effort.

Nevertheless, you are in a CULT, sport. :dunno: You will vote for Donald Jeezus Trump come hell or high water, for reasons you been conditioned to accept.
Sorry to break it down for you so simply. :itsok:
holy hell you are a joyless idiot.

Forum List

Back