Hunter Biden trial will turn into circus show like Trump trial

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
The dems are already trying to rig the trial in favor of Hunter. I wonder what celeb will show up to say that Hunter Biden is innocent? Perhaps Ozzy Osborne will show up to perform his new hit single 'Crack Cocaine' for the jury.

If there's any justice in the world, the whole Biden crime family will be locked up.

The dems are already trying to rig the trial in favor of Hunter. I wonder what celeb will show up to say that Hunter Biden is innocent? Perhaps Ozzy Osborne will show up to perform his new hit single 'Crack Cocaine' for the jury.

If there's any justice in the world, the whole Biden crime family will be locked up.

~~~~~~
Let's see, So far the evidence shows that Hunter Biden was smoking crack like never before when ge bought the pistol. No one conned him into buting it and witnesses say he filled the Federal form out without assistance.
We also know the the evidence held within the Laptop from Hell is true and not Tussian Disinformation.

Letitia and Engeron turned Trump's first NYC trial into a circus. Fani and her married boytoy turned Trump's Fulton county trial into a circus, Bragg and Merchan turned Trump's second NYC trial into a banana republic circus and Jack Smith and our DOJ are threatening to turn Trump's document trial into a rigged circus. How long will it be before circus and DEDs (dead-end donkeys) become synonymous? MAGA

Are you suggesting the Republicans aren't trying to rig the trial their way?

Are you suggesting the Republicans aren't trying to rig the trial their way?
YES. The concrete evidence is there. The Dems are the ones that have to fabricate evidence and scream "Russia did it" when there's actual evidence against them. The Dems follow the ol' commie motto, "Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime", because they believe that their opposition is inherently bad. It turns out that that's all projection, because they're sick liberal freaks.

YES. The concrete evidence is there. The Dems are the ones that have to fabricate evidence and scream "Russia did it" when there's actual evidence against them. The Dems follow the ol' commie motto, "Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime", because they believe that their opposition is inherently bad. It turns out that that's all projection, because they're sick liberal freaks.

So which trial are we talking about? Just seems to be a rant, rather than a reply to what I wrote.

The evidence, testimony, and Law all point to an obvious guilty verdict.
We'll see what a DEL jury concludes, all it takes is one holdout.

They better hurry as it looks like it's gonna be over by next Tuesday or so.

I have a different view of it. I think they will actually throw Hunter under the bus to make the Trump kangaroo courts look more legitimate. Getting Trump is more important than some druggie son of the president.

How are they rigging the trial?

To didn't say.

Forum List

Back