Hunter Biden Will Go To Jail Today

How can you say that and like Don and Don jr?
That shithead Hunter that you Moon Bats love so much got kicked out of the JAG because of being a damn cokehead, refuses to acknowledge his little daughter and has been the bag man for enormous Biden family foreign corruption.

In addition to that he blatantly violated firearms laws and was fucking his brother's wife.

Pretty much of a scumbag, eh Moon Bat?

Why won't Biden just simply provide us with the evidence we need to bring about his conviction?

What is he hiding?
obviously any evidence that is incriminating.....some has been exposed...such as the boat loads of classified material he had been stealing since his time as a Senator

You're kidding right? Why won't Biden give you evidence that proves he's guilty?
No....this is literally a talking point for the right-wing.....why won't Biden and Democrats either give us the evidence of his guilt or prove he is innocent of crimes for which we need evidence of

No....this is literally a talking point for the right-wing.....why won't Biden and Democrats either give us the evidence of his guilt or prove he is innocent of crimes for which we need evidence of

LOL!

I LOVE that you had to whitesplain that to your fellow dumbass DemoKKKrat.

You two are the Amos n' Andy of USMB.

Well...at least they guy isn't in Congress...could you believe a lawmaker actually thinking a person needed to "prove the innocent?" That sounds like a Stalinist tactic.

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi

The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.

Well...at least they guy isn't in Congress...could you believe a lawmaker actually thinking a person needed to "prove the innocent?" That sounds like a Stalinist tactic.

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.

Well, if you are referring to Josh Hawley, he is in Congress....the Senate.....

But he just like most other GOP members are leaving out one vital detail...what charge did Biden commit? What criminal statute did he violate?

They never name a single one....they have all of this evidence but can't tell you the actual crime that is committed.....that is the first sign that all of this bullshit....

Well, if you are referring to Josh Hawley, he is in Congress....the Senate.....

But he just like most other GOP members are leaving out one vital detail...what charge did Biden commit? What criminal statute did he violate?

They never name a single one....they have all of this evidence but can't tell you the actual crime that is committed.....that is the first sign that all of this bullshit....
I am referring to the person in the tweet I highlighed. Nancy P. Freakin' Demafascsit.

Joey Xiden? or Hunter? be specific....

I am referring to the person in the tweet I highlighed. Nancy P. Freakin' Demafascsit.

Joey Xiden? or Hunter? be specific....
I am referring to the person who said...

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SO THEREFORE DEMOCRATS SHOULD PROVE HE IS INNOCENT"

-- which is exactly how our justice system should work for people we really want to believe are guilty....

The more we want to believe they are guilty, the more responsible they are for proving to us they are not.....and if they can't -- tough shit....lock em up!!

That shithead Hunter that you Moon Bats love so much got kicked out of the JAG because of being a damn cokehead, refuses to acknowledge his little daughter and has been the bag man for enormous Biden family foreign corruption.

In addition to that he blatantly violated firearms laws and was fucking his brother's wife.

Pretty much of a scumbag, eh Moon Bat?
This is so pathetic. Such a smear campaign. Boy you got nothing on Biden. Must suck. Like Obama stayed Squeeky clean. Even Clinton did. All you got him for was a BJ.

Biff_Poindexter, ^^^this is your fellow DemoKKKrat.

LOL!

The same way you guys lie about Biden is the same way you lie on Fox about everything. You ask it as a question. Is Hunter Biden in bed with CHINA?

He has 2 shares of tik tock.

Meanwhile, Trump gives Saudi's anything they want when he's in office and they give Trump anything he wants when he's out. Jared got $2 billion for what?

Don't forget Trump worked with Jared and Jared's dad is an ex con. I don't know who's worse Trump or Jared.

Was Ivanka a business deal or did Trump lose her on a bet?

1683232542716.jpeg

Check it out.

Conservatives are _still_ crying about not being able to view Hunter's dikpiks.

Yes, that is what this is about, conservative perversion. It always is.

And while they desperately make shit up about Hunter without evidence they ignore what's going on at Clarence Thomas' house. Or I should say Harlan Crowe's house. He owns it. Clarence just lives there.

And why did anyone give Hunter money? Maybe he is a consultant like Clarence's wife.

well-known conservative legal activist who has helped shape the modern Supreme Court arranged for the wife of Justice Clarence Thomas to receive tens of thousands of dollars for consulting work

What consulting work? Let's see this work.

Leonard Leo, the former longtime vice president of the Federalist Society who helped President Donald Trump’s administration vet nominees for the high court, instructed Republican pollster Kellyanne Conway to bill a nonprofit called the Judicial Education Project and to pay Virginia "Ginni" Thomas $25,000, The Post reported. Leo made the request in 2012.

"No mention of Ginni, of course," The Post quoted Leo instructing Conway.

So we have evidence on Clarence and his shady wife. Republicans have nothing on Hunter. But what she is doing is what they accuse Hunter of doing. Where's the outrage?

I am referring to the person who said...

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SO THEREFORE DEMOCRATS SHOULD PROVE HE IS INNOCENT"

-- which is exactly how our justice system should work for people we really want to believe are guilty....

The more we want to believe they are guilty, the more responsible they are for proving to us they are not.....and if they can't -- tough shit....lock em up!!
Are you serious?

I would love to throw Clarence Thomas and his wife in jail. They are clearly guilty of what it looks like. Hunter? You're just making shit up. Show us what you have on him.

On Clarence we have 2 billionaires showering him with gifts, taking him on trips, paying for his kids school, buying his moms home and letting her stay in it, paying his wife $25,000 for "consulting fees"?

How stupid are you bro? You guys want to expose corruption? We have actual evidence. You have nothing. Hillary used her private emails? So did everyone else. So did Trump once he got into office. He also hired illegals, didn't pay his taxes, palled around with terrorists and raped women.

Forum List

Back