Hunter Biden Will Go To Jail Today

There are more serious charges but apparently the "Justice" Dept refuses to do anything. If hypocrite anti-gun lefties cared about gun control they would demand that Hunter be indicted for falsifying a handgun application.

There are more serious charges but apparently the "Justice" Dept refuses to do anything. If hypocrite anti-gun lefties cared about gun control they would demand that Hunter be indicted for falsifying a handgun application.
That's really small potatoes and ambiguous AF. (compared to other very real things)

Poor little Navy Biden. The little girl wonders why she never gets birthday or Christmas presents from Daddy or Grandma or Grandpa.

navy-lunden-05.jpg

Poor little Navy Biden. The little girl wonders why she never gets birthday or Christmas presents from Daddy or Grandma or Grandpa.

navy-lunden-05.jpg
She didn't do anything wrong to deserve that. :(

The little thing would love it if Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa would come and watch her play T-Ball.

58654189-10882957-A_close_friend_of_Hunter_Biden_s_baby_mama_Lunden_Roberts_tells_-a-33_1654447557710.jpg
Awww!

You know, I ain't got ary a thing to do with that. That ain't my problem.

I need to think about other things.

I do not wanna be thinking about the injustice done to that innocent child for the sake of selfishness. :nono:

I may be being selfish myself now, but I have issues to address today. :dunno:

God is on the side of Christians.....how are you not aware of this?

Biden is on the side of Satan... so it is very obvious God is going intervene and put them in jail today
There is no god to do any such preference. You are confusing the early history of the colonies and their exclusion and persecution of catholics.

Awww!

You know, I ain't got ary a thing to do with that. That ain't my problem.

I need to think about other things.

I do not wanna be thinking about the injustice done to that innocent child for the sake of selfishness. :nono:

I may be being selfish myself now, but I have issues to address today. :dunno:
That picture tugged at my heart because this afternoon my wife and I are going to watch our youngest (9 yr old) granddaughter play softball. Her father coaches, her mother is the Team Mom and she loves it when her grandparents can watch. We will all go out and have pizza afterwards and that is good family time that this poor little girl will miss because her father is a scumbag.

That picture tugged at my heart because this afternoon my wife and I are going to watch our youngest (9 yr old) granddaughter play softball. Her father coaches, her mother is the Team Mom and she loves it when her grandparents can watch. We will all go out and have pizza afterwards and that is good family time that this poor little girl will miss because her father is a scumbag.
Unfortunately. this mom knew Biden was a scumbag before she laid down with him....how as a woman, do you allow yourself to have unprotected sex with a child sex trafficking crack addict...and yes, she knew all of this...everyone knows that the Bidens are the most evil, sadistic corrupt family in modern history...why would she lay with him?

Unfortunately. this mom knew Biden was a scumbag before she laid down with him....how as a woman, do you allow yourself to have unprotected sex with a child sex trafficking crack addict...and yes, she knew all of this...everyone knows that the Bidens are the most evil, sadistic corrupt family in modern history...why would she lay with him?
It doesn't make any difference.

Once the child was born Hunter needed to take responsibility. He has taken absolutely no responsibility.

Biden is in court...he will go to jail if he doesn't show the court evidence that he has been paid billions of dollars by the Chinese and Jews

He IS A JEW.

He has received under the table $$$$ for nothing from every country homO spent American taxpayer's money to build bio labs...

THIS is what YOU CHEER.

It is what UNCLE TOMs cheered.

Hunter is worth millions in ill gotten gains and wants to lower his child support payments????? what a scumbag.... just like his old man....

It doesn't make any difference.

Once the child was born Hunter needed to take responsibility. He has taken absolutely no responsibility.
That's wild...I could have sworn you rightwingers hated all of those "baby-mamas" out there who had reckless unprotected sex; outside of marriage I might add... with "thugs"and scumbags....instead of being chasten responsible women of God who waited until marriage?

....I thought yall called them "welfare Queens" or something...and voted with glee to cut any and all benefits to that child you all love to pretend to give a fuck about...

Forum List

Back