Hunter Biden Will Go To Jail Today

That's wild...I could have sworn you rightwingers hated all of those "baby-mamas" out there who had reckless unprotected sex; outside of marriage I might add... with "thugs"and scumbags....instead of being chasten responsible women of God who waited until marriage?

....I thought yall called them "welfare Queens" or something...and voted with glee to cut any and all benefits to that child you all love to pretend to give a fuck about...
Like I said, no one takes you seriously.

I don't give a fuck if you take me seriously or not little bitch
What you could do is stay the fuck off my posts instead whining like a bitch
Awww, look at you, getting all butthurt and stuff. Tell me, how's it working out for you, demanding that people stay off "your" threads? You know, pretending people take you seriously.

He IS A JEW.

He has received under the table $$$$ for nothing from every country homO spent American taxpayer's money to build bio labs...

THIS is what YOU CHEER.

It is what UNCLE TOMs cheered.
How is Biden a Jew, and what so bad about that if he is? (which he isn't)

Biden is not a Jew, he represents almost the worst of the caucasian race, but he's not a Jew.

And that "Uncle Tom" stuff is racist AF and Democratty.

I'm from the days of Uncle Remus. Fuck your "Uncle Tom" bullshit.

Democrats canceled Uncle Remus after over a century!

Reading Uncle Remus was a standard in my day.

Not many Americans were racist dumbasses, either.

This Disney guy played the part very well.

Last edited:
That's wild...I could have sworn you rightwingers hated all of those "baby-mamas" out there who had reckless unprotected sex; outside of marriage I might add... with "thugs"and scumbags....instead of being chasten responsible women of God who waited until marriage?

....I thought yall called them "welfare Queens" or something...and voted with glee to cut any and all benefits to that child you all love to pretend to give a fuck about...
What is wilder is you Moon Bat turds giving this Hunter Biden piece of shit a pass on being corrupt and a deadbeat Dad.

He IS A JEW.

He has received under the table $$$$ for nothing from every country homO spent American taxpayer's money to build bio labs...

THIS is what YOU CHEER.

It is what UNCLE TOMs cheered.

Are you...on...LSD?

I don't give a fuck if you take me seriously or not little bitch
What you could do is stay the fuck off my posts instead whining like a bitch

I suggest decaf.

What is wilder is you Moon Bat turds giving this Hunter Biden piece of shit a pass on being corrupt and a deadbeat Dad.
He is in court.....he should pay what the court determines he owes....there was a temporary settlement reached once paternity was proven....

If he needs to pay more, he should pay more.....this is standard for most court-ordered child support....

However, what you won't see many of us doing is claiming this is all being done by the Deep State, or by globalist Jews....only cult followers like you make up dumb ass excuses to explain away 34 felony indictments, or being forced to pay 25M for a scam university or being forced to shut down a scam charity...

"President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden is expected to appear in court Monday morning in northeast Arkansas for a hearing related to a years-old paternity dispute. The issue escalated last week after the mother of one of Hunter Biden’s children asked an Arkansas judge to hold him in contempt – and send him to jail. She claims he is ignoring court orders requiring him to turn over documents about his finances.

The case was reopened in September when Hunter Biden asked the judge to reduce his child support payments. He told the court that there had been “a substantial material change in (his) financial circumstances” since the 2020 settlement, alluding to a sizable drop in his income. This gave Roberts an opportunity to reopen the “discovery” process and demand records about Hunter Biden’s finances. She is also seeking “information about monies paid to or by James Biden (the defendant’s uncle and the President’s brother) and President Joe Biden,” according to court filings. Hunter Biden has worked with his uncle James Biden on foreign business ventures, including in China. Hunter Biden has resisted many of Roberts’ efforts to peer into his personal finances."

Biden will go to jail today if he doesn't comply with the request of the court. He can't afford to let the plaintiff or the court to see the billions of dollars he has been paid by the Chinese government; because it will show that the Bidens were paid for their assistance in helping China launch the COVID virus as well as helping China contaminate all of the vaccines with a deadly toxin that has killed 58 million Americans to date...if he does this, it is over for Soros and the whole Deep State tranny-leftist agenda.

Hunter also can't afford to show the court the proof that he has made at least 800 million dollars from his child sex trafficking ring as well as 5.6 billion dollars from his partnership with Colombian drug cartels. I doubt the court will be given the authority to arrest him on the child sex trafficking or Chinese money laundering; but he may go down for the cover-up at least....God willing..and if this happens, Joe Biden and his whole admin will also be indicted and convicted. Just like Paula Jones brought down the Clintons, and Obama's gay lover brought down his admin, this civil case will be the end of the Biden admin..

^^^Look how excited the Biden cultist is to see the crackhead deadbeat dad getting away with all his crimes.

LOL

Hunter is worth millions in ill gotten gains and wants to lower his child support payments????? what a scumbag.... just like his old man....
He could give the mother $100K a year until she is 18 to raise the child and that would never make a dent in the money he is getting from the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians and only god knows who else.

Unfortunately. this mom knew Biden was a scumbag before she laid down with him....how as a woman, do you allow yourself to have unprotected sex with a child sex trafficking crack addict...and yes, she knew all of this...everyone knows that the Bidens are the most evil, sadistic corrupt family in modern history...why would she lay with him?
She was actually a student at Georgetown when she met him.

She should have known better, just like Monica should have known not to blow Slick Willy, but things like that happen.

How is Biden a Jew, and what so bad about that if he is? (which he isn't)

Biden is not a Jew, he represents almost the worst of the caucasian race, but he's not a Jew.

And that "Uncle Tom" stuff is racist AF and Democratty.

I'm from the days of Uncle Remus. Fuck your "Uncle Tom" bullshit.

Democrats canceled Uncle Remus after over a century!

Reading Uncle Remus was a standard in my day.

Not many Americans were racist dumbasses, either.

This Disney guy played the part very well.

Biden is not a Jew

LOL!!!

Yes he is...

It really takes and IQ over 5 to notice where the "never Trump" crowd originated. Indeed, every one of the Trump Administration that turned on Trump is Jewish, every one.

You want to keep your paper bag of religion over your head. You and the rest of the W supporters. You have presided over the destruction of America by not noticing truth, and that is all about parroting religion and Jews in the media.

You fell for 911
You fell for 1983 US Marines in Lebanon
You fell for JFK, RFK, and MLK
You fell for the USS Liberty, which really unmasks who and what the real threat to America has always been = Zionist Fascism
You failed not notice W was not at all conservative, and it did not matter, it was about slaughtering those "the Muslim terrorists," giving that land to Israel so Jesus floats down from the clouds...

Heiden = Jewish American speed skater
Wyden = Jewish Oregon Senator
Dryden = Jewish hockey great and left wing Canadian pol

"den" at the end of a last name is VERY Jewish. EYEden is, in any form, Jewish.

All these "Christian" geniuses were puzzled, why would Jews vote for Biden, given that Trump was "the most pro Israel president ever..."

It starts with having an IQ over 5 and figuring out 911 was a fraud. If you cannot do that, you parrot and believe that Joe Biden has been above the law for decades but not Jewish... LOL... Catholic, despite over and over being exposed for knowing NOTHING about being Catholic...

I started a topic on this subject, and you would be wise to read it...

Einstein warned us in 1948 about Zionist Fascism. There are two types of responses to that. One is to notice it has been spot on right. The other is to toss cards...

"President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden is expected to appear in court Monday morning in northeast Arkansas for a hearing related to a years-old paternity dispute. The issue escalated last week after the mother of one of Hunter Biden’s children asked an Arkansas judge to hold him in contempt – and send him to jail. She claims he is ignoring court orders requiring him to turn over documents about his finances.

The case was reopened in September when Hunter Biden asked the judge to reduce his child support payments. He told the court that there had been “a substantial material change in (his) financial circumstances” since the 2020 settlement, alluding to a sizable drop in his income. This gave Roberts an opportunity to reopen the “discovery” process and demand records about Hunter Biden’s finances. She is also seeking “information about monies paid to or by James Biden (the defendant’s uncle and the President’s brother) and President Joe Biden,” according to court filings. Hunter Biden has worked with his uncle James Biden on foreign business ventures, including in China. Hunter Biden has resisted many of Roberts’ efforts to peer into his personal finances."

Biden will go to jail today if he doesn't comply with the request of the court. He can't afford to let the plaintiff or the court to see the billions of dollars he has been paid by the Chinese government; because it will show that the Bidens were paid for their assistance in helping China launch the COVID virus as well as helping China contaminate all of the vaccines with a deadly toxin that has killed 58 million Americans to date...if he does this, it is over for Soros and the whole Deep State tranny-leftist agenda.

Hunter also can't afford to show the court the proof that he has made at least 800 million dollars from his child sex trafficking ring as well as 5.6 billion dollars from his partnership with Colombian drug cartels. I doubt the court will be given the authority to arrest him on the child sex trafficking or Chinese money laundering; but he may go down for the cover-up at least....God willing..and if this happens, Joe Biden and his whole admin will also be indicted and convicted. Just like Paula Jones brought down the Clintons, and Obama's gay lover brought down his admin, this civil case will be the end of the Biden admin..
not sure if he’ll go to jail or not but thanks for reminding us he’s a deadbeat dad…morals jusr aren’t something he’s ever learned

One more thing about Biden being Jewish.

The Atlanta Jewish Times in 2012 had this OP ED ....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

In other words, the Atlanta Jewish Times trusted Biden to cover up a (another) Mossad assassination of a US President, hate hoax it on Iran, and start a US war with Iran....

Bragging about getting away with JFK and hate hoaxing it on Oswald, and the result was

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR and hate hoaxes and lies and THIS.....

Which is precisely what Einstein warned us about....

Um....wow. The claims against Hunter get more and more shrill every time I see them. This part was especially drenched in batshit.

Hunter also can't afford to show the court the proof that he has made at least 800 million dollars from his child sex trafficking ring as well as 5.6 billion dollars from his partnership with Colombian drug cartels.

Yeah, I don't think that Hunter or the court are going to be bound by your imagination.

LOL!!!

Yes he is...

It really takes and IQ over 5 to notice where the "never Trump" crowd originated. Indeed, every one of the Trump Administration that turned on Trump is Jewish, every one.

You want to keep your paper bag of religion over your head. You and the rest of the W supporters. You have presided over the destruction of America by not noticing truth, and that is all about parroting religion and Jews in the media.

You fell for 911
You fell for 1983 US Marines in Lebanon
You fell for JFK, RFK, and MLK
You fell for the USS Liberty, which really unmasks who and what the real threat to America has always been = Zionist Fascism
You failed not notice W was not at all conservative, and it did not matter, it was about slaughtering those "the Muslim terrorists," giving that land to Israel so Jesus floats down from the clouds...

Heiden = Jewish American speed skater
Wyden = Jewish Oregon Senator
Dryden = Jewish hockey great and left wing Canadian pol

"den" at the end of a last name is VERY Jewish. EYEden is, in any form, Jewish.

All these "Christian" geniuses were puzzled, why would Jews vote for Biden, given that Trump was "the most pro Israel president ever..."

It starts with having an IQ over 5 and figuring out 911 was a fraud. If you cannot do that, you parrot and believe that Joe Biden has been above the law for decades but not Jewish... LOL... Catholic, despite over and over being exposed for knowing NOTHING about being Catholic...

I started a topic on this subject, and you would be wise to read it...

Einstein warned us in 1948 about Zionist Fascism. There are two types of responses to that. One is to notice it has been spot on right. The other is to toss cards...

Damn, Dude.........you're trying to turn this thread into more of your 911 Jew conspiracies too?

You're obsessed.

Between his influence peddling, classified info peddling, Russian money laundering, the diamond, millions in CCP cash, cash from orher adversaries, and his art work' sales, Hunter Biden is probably worth a several hundred million...if most of it didn't go up his nose...

...and he says he can't afford $20,000 a month for his 4yo daughter.

He says he is broke.

Hundreds of millions of dollars - he gives 10% to the 'Big Guy' but none for his daughter.

According to Biden financial documents 12 different Bidens got payouts / cash ... but Hunter wants to avoid giving his own daughter any.

While Hunter tries to convince the judge he doesn't have a penny to his name and is demanding his daughter not be allowed to use his name, Joe and Jill put up no Christmas Stocking for her, no Easter basket for her - they refuse to mention her name or allow anyone else to.

The Bidens want her to go away so badly I'm surprised Joe hasn't had her trafficked by now.

(Part of that $20k a month must go towards security to protect her from the Bidens.)

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Damn, Dude.........you're trying to turn this thread into more of your 911 Jew conspiracies too?

You're obsessed.

Actually it is YOU who are OBSESSED because it is your JOB to SHOUT DOWN TRUTH on any of those subjects, but they are all there....

Indeed, why do you think the Atlanta Jewish Times trusted Joe Biden to cover up a Mossad assassination of homO and hate hoax it into a US war with Iran???

Because he is CATHOLIC???

LOL!!!!

It takes an IQ under 5 to believe that..l.

Between his influence peddling, classified info peddling, Russian money laundering, the diamond, millions in CCP cash, cash from orher adversaries, and his art work' sales, Hunter Biden is probably worth a several hundred million...if most of it didn't go up his nose...

...and he says he can't afford $20,000 a month for his 4yo daughter.

He says he is broke.

Hundreds of millions of dollars - he gives 10% to the 'Big Guy' but none for his daughter.

According to Biden financial documents 12 different Bidens got payouts / cash ... but Hunter wants to avoid giving his own daughter any.

While Hunter tries to convince the judge he doesn't have a penny to his name and is demanding his daughter not be allowed to use his name, Joe and Jill put up no Christmas Stocking for her, no Easter basket for her - they refuse to mention her name or allow anyone else to.

The Bidens want her to go away so badly I'm surprised Joe hasn't had her trafficked by now.

(Part of that $20k a month must go towards security to protect her from the Bidens.)

With that in the news expect another SURGE in the polls from RFKjr.

What diversion will Biden and his handlers try now?

Still thinking/guessing that someone else will jump in. The daily dose of Hunter is not helping the Dem Party. It won't take long for someone to see Joe as mortally wounded as a candidate and jump in to try to stop RFKjr from opening up the FBI archives...

Forum List

Back