Hunter Biden

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
I don’t have to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. There’s ample congressional testimony to demonstrate that the accusations against Joe Biden are nonsense.

Hunter said that he was probably hired because of his name. At statement which to me seems obvious. Not for access which is all together different. You’re not being completely honest.

I'm sorry but I in no way believe you would be as blase if we were talking about Trump instead of Biden, perhaps you should reflect on that and realize that you need to start being a little more fair minded if you don't wish to come across as such.

doesnt take away from the fact the son of the VP worked for one of the most corrupt companies in Ukrain,,,and you cant tell me there isnt nefarious reasons for it,,,
You can’t tell anything to people who won’t listen.

doesnt take away from the fact the son of the VP worked for one of the most corrupt companies in Ukrain,,,and you cant tell me there isnt nefarious reasons for it,,,
Doesn't matter unless you can prove his dad did something favorable for Burisma. Otherwise, the worst you can say is it was a conflict of interest.

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
So what do you want from me exactly?

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

Why is it necessary to invent a scandal?

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Hunter Biden is not “my own”. He is nothing to me.

Doesn't matter unless you can prove his dad did something favorable for Burisma. Otherwise, the worst you can say is it was a conflict of interest.
then why do you sound so scared???

It isn't ,

Nonsense, he is the son of the Democratic Nominee for President, and fair or unfair a man who can't raise good children shouldn't be entrusted to run this country.

I have a 28 year old son. If he got a woman pregnant and refused to acknowledge the child and help support the child I'd kick his ass.

Failure to parent is exactly why we have so many of the issues we have today.

the scandal wasnt invented,,,its right there in front of you,,,

It isn't ,

hes something to you or you wouldnt be wasting our time defending him,,,

Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.

It isn't ,

Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.

the Russian collusion? Yep

Totally invented. Hillary Clinton actually bought Russian disnformation and passed it off to our government who pretended is genuine intel , Putin must still be laughing his balls off about that.

It isn't ,

Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Unless his name is Michael Flynn, amirte?

Of course I am right.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.
Michael Flynn wasn’t a private citizen. He was NSA.

there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,

the Russian collusion? Yep

Totally invented. Hillary Clinton actually bought Russian disnformation and passed it off to our government who pretended is genuine intel , Putin must still be laughing his balls off about that.
Keep deflecting. It’s hilarious watching y’all desperate to avoid the topic.

It isn't ,

and when did you defend trump and his family???

there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,
There’s literally been testimony relating how John Solomon’s reporting has been fabricated lies fed to him by corrupt Ukrainians.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.
Michael Flynn wasn’t a private citizen. He was NSA.

So that makes him fair game? LOL

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.

Forum List

Back