Hunter Biden

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

what a POS:mad-61:!

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.
Bias much? You know if that don jr you would be posting it
There are plenty of douchey photos of Don, almost every one is. I’ve never posted one of them. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Not with a crack pipe in his mouth. That’s pretty sad. This is about to get interesting
Does this mean Hunter can't count on your vote?
what office is he running for???
None.
LOL...it was a jest question and you took it literally. Such a clown. What a waste of life.
LOL

Like i said, you're fucked in the head, ShortBus. That's evident in your belief that I took it literally.
You take everything literally. You have some mental disorder. Waste of Life.
he just believes in keeping the troll alive regardless of how pathetic he looks,,,

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.
What benefit have you provided to this topic?
What benefit are you providing?

Really wanna play that game, troll boy?
Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

It’s an attempt at a discussion.
I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.
Can you show me where they have admitted the emails are authentic?

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Ok fair statement. What’s the lie exactly?
Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship
Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

... so you’re lying claiming he's denied meeting employees of Burisma.

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.
He is on video denying discussing business dealings of Hunter Biden.
Ok good. What evidence is now out there that shows he discussed business dealings with Hunter?
It’s a political hit job it’s not about evidence. Same as it was with Trump.
I disagree. Trumps situations involved many more legit actions and reasons to accuse and investigate. I will say that there are also many lies and hyperbole aimed at trump as well, which is wrong
Many more? Nope. Dossier paid for by opposition research. Pretty blatantly biased.
So? What does that have to do with anything?
That the media is biased but you only care when it impacts your candidate. Stop playing coy. Unbecoming
I haven’t said a word about media bias. This is the first I’m hearing of it so why are you claiming I care about that. I’ve assumed the media is fake and biased for years. I’ve never trusted it. I think for myself. You seem to be bouncing around topics. What’s going on with you tonight?
So if you don’t trust it then this is a non story except it is a story and Biden is fucked IMO.
How is Biden fucked?! Haha
Same way HRC was after Comey reopened the investigation. You knew that and decided to play coy anyway. You going to put me on ignore now? Like Cowardly Colfax.

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.
There are plenty of douchey photos of Don, almost every one is. I’ve never posted one of them. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Not with a crack pipe in his mouth. That’s pretty sad. This is about to get interesting
Crack pipe??? What in the hell are you talking about? And how is this getting interesting?! You’re pulling up old crap and pretending like you discovered something new. Is this a joke?
There’s video of him on the laptop doing crack and banging ugly hooker

View attachment 401734
Crack pipe??? What in the hell are you talking about? And how is this getting interesting?! You’re pulling up old crap and pretending like you discovered something new. Is this a joke?
Crack pipe

1602727782655.jpeg

View attachment 401734
Ugly is subjective. Definitely a crack pipe.

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.

Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship
Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.
Ok good. What evidence is now out there that shows he discussed business dealings with Hunter?
I disagree. Trumps situations involved many more legit actions and reasons to accuse and investigate. I will say that there are also many lies and hyperbole aimed at trump as well, which is wrong
Many more? Nope. Dossier paid for by opposition research. Pretty blatantly biased.
That the media is biased but you only care when it impacts your candidate. Stop playing coy. Unbecoming
I haven’t said a word about media bias. This is the first I’m hearing of it so why are you claiming I care about that. I’ve assumed the media is fake and biased for years. I’ve never trusted it. I think for myself. You seem to be bouncing around topics. What’s going on with you tonight?
So if you don’t trust it then this is a non story except it is a story and Biden is fucked IMO.
How on Earth does this story fuck Biden? :cuckoo:

What's fucked is your head.
Hmmmm....figure it out. Maybe ask someone with a brain.
Ok, since that rules you out... Slade3200 or colfax_m, how does this story fuck Biden?
This story doesn’t fuck Biden. It just makes the Reps sound desperate. They are off the rails. I feel a little sorry for them

have a day.

Same way HRC was after Comey reopened the investigation. You knew that and decided to play coy anyway. You going to put me on ignore now? Like Cowardly Colfax.
Are you drunk?

View attachment 401734
Oh ok. What does that have to do with anything?

View attachment 401734
Crack pipe

View attachment 401749
How is this relevant?

have a day.

How on Earth does this story fuck Biden? :cuckoo:

What's fucked is your head.
Hmmmm....figure it out. Maybe ask someone with a brain.
Ok, since that rules you out... Slade3200 or colfax_m, how does this story fuck Biden?
This story doesn’t fuck Biden. It just makes the Reps sound desperate. They are off the rails. I feel a little sorry for them
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I do not feel sorry for anyone sans us the American people.

have a day.

Are you drunk?
Nope. Are you? I did turn 40 today! Yikes. I am Old.

Im beginning to wonder if there will ever be consequences for some of these criminals, including Hunter.
What crimes do you them arrested for? Please be specific
You called me with my pretense on that one. I guess Im not so blind as to see that the Dermocrats are criminals and that charges are clearly inevitable. Its just that my anticipation of the Durham report cant get here soon enough. I wrote your name down in hopes that we might converse again, both after the election and the release of the Durham report in the future.

View attachment 401734
Crack pipe

View attachment 401749
How is this relevant?
Shows the laptop is his and the emails are legit. I not only have to lead you to water but also have to dunk your head in? You didn’t even believe there was a crack pipe. Sadly.

...isn't running for public office, isn't having his dad get him a public office, and is not in public office now. We should be holding people actually in public office to a higher Standard for the sake of our Republic not the private sector bottom line.

Im beginning to wonder if there will ever be consequences for some of these criminals, including Hunter.
What crimes do you them arrested for? Please be specific
You called me with my pretense on that one. I guess Im not so blind as to see that the Dermocrats are criminals and that charges are clearly inevitable. Its just that my anticipation of the Durham report cant get here soon enough. I wrote your name down in hopes that we might converse again, both after the election and the release of the Durham report in the future.

I am not confident that any of these corrupt liberal scum will ever pay the price for their crimes.

Oh? What did they talk about?

The discussed hiring a DC Lobbying firm to find an oil and gas lobbyist to talk to the administration about the Burisma Investigation, but they didn't want the guy to have to register as an agent of a foreign government. No mention of Hunter doing anything either directly or indirectly to use his father's name or to influence his father.

Basiscally the same thing the Senate Report said.

Oh? What did they talk about?

The discussed hiring a DC Lobbying firm to find an oil and gas lobbyist to talk to the administration about the Burisma Investigation, but they didn't want the guy to have to register as an agent of a foreign government. No mention of Hunter doing anything either directly or indirectly to use his father's name or to influence his father.

Basiscally the same thing the Senate Report said.
but joe lied about it happening,,,

Forum List

Back