Hunter Biden

Can there be a worst national security situation than to have a Vice Presidents drug addicted son being given a million dollar job with no qualifications? The Burisma people know he's an addict as does the US government. So why the hell would our government allow Biden to extort money from the Ukraine this way? How much would it take for the Ukraine to accumulate some blackmail information against such a blatant addict as Hunter and then what's to stop them from asking for more taxpayer money in exchange for their silence? This whole thing is corrupt to the core and dangerous to our national security.

Of course they did. That was what Zelensky agreed to as part of Impeached Trump's quid pro quo.

you wouldnt want them not to investigate would you???

quid pro quo is a serious crime in government,,,
No, you remain rightarded. I said all along I don't care if Biden is investigated. Quite ironic you don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

Of course they did. That was what Zelensky agreed to as part of Impeached Trump's quid pro quo.

No, you remain rightarded. I said all along I don't care if Biden is investigated. Quite ironic you don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

but do you care if bidens guilty???

Sure, if he's guilty. Unlike the right who don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

Sure, if he's guilty. Unlike the right who don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

if it ends up biden is guilty then trump did the right thing,,,if not then trump has egg on his face,,,

if it ends up biden is guilty then trump did the right thing,,,if not then trump has egg on his face,,,
More than egg on his face if Biden is innocent. Impeached Trump could face criminal charges when he leaves office.

More than egg on his face if Biden is innocent. Impeached Trump could face criminal charges when he leaves office.

at this point the chance hes innocent is non existent,,

Forum List

Back