Hunter Biden

Very mature answer. So back to the question why don’t you give an answer... what do you think the article means. I’ll be happy to give my take right after you give yours
ok,,,
Ok... and... what’s your answer?
already gave it,,,
It’s not in this thread. What post? What did you say you think the article means?
yes it is,,,
What post? What did you say? I can’t find it

already gave it,,,
It’s not in this thread. What post? What did you say you think the article means?
yes it is,,,
I said why I posted the article,,if thats not enough for you thats your problem not mine,,,

already gave it,,,
yes it is,,,
I said why I posted the article,,if thats not enough for you thats your problem not mine,,,
i didn’t ask why you posted the article. I asked what you think it means. Are you not able to answer?

already gave it,,,
yes it is,,,
i didn’t ask why you posted the article. I asked what you think it means. Are you not able to answer?
yes I am,,,

yes it is,,,
yes I am,,,
no, you're answering Questions that I didn’t ask to avoid answering the ones I am asking. It’s called trolling.

care to give a direct answer for a direct question? For the 4th time. What do you think the article you posted means?

yes it is,,,
yes I am,,,
no, you're answering Questions that I didn’t ask to avoid answering the ones I am asking. It’s called trolling.

care to give a direct answer for a direct question? For the 4th time. What do you think the article you posted means?
it means its just one more piece of information in a long list,,,

yes I am,,,

wow, how insightful. Are you really that scared to state an opinion or take a position?

I think your article means that somebody sat down and typed words and then published it on the internet. How’s that analysis work for ya?

yes I am,,,

wow, how insightful. Are you really that scared to state an opinion or take a position?

I think your article means that somebody sat down and typed words and then published it on the internet. How’s that analysis work for ya?

thanks for your opinion,,even though I didnt ask nor care about it

yes I am,,,

You literally did ask. Haha, you’re all dizzy around from your spinning... get it together Prog!

yes I am,,,

You literally did ask. Haha, you’re all dizzy around from your spinning... get it together Prog!

you got me,,,

Girls please. Get a room

Newsflash...we'll be hearing less and less about Joe and Hunter if his candidacy sinks...know why?

It was ALWAYS about politics

Girls please. Get a room

Newsflash...we'll be hearing less and less about Joe and Hunter if his candidacy sinks...know why?

It was ALWAYS about politics
Agreed and the next front runner will become the next big criminal plotting to screw America. It’s all in the playbook

I’m not triggered... just wondering what you’d like to discuss. Why do you think I’m triggered?
when did I say I wanted to discuss anything???
Haha... you are in a discussion forum!! If you just want to post and not discuss then go start a blog!

I’m not triggered... just wondering what you’d like to discuss. Why do you think I’m triggered?
Haha... you are in a discussion forum!! If you just want to post and not discuss then go start a blog!
why does information scare you so much???

and,,,you are easily triggered,,,,
why does information scare you so much???
i love information that’s why I’m trying to discuss it. Youve stated that you don’t want to discuss it. What’s up with that?

Forum List

Back