Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden never has a job with our government, is not running for any elected job, is not out stumping for Democrats. his only value seems to be that he can be used to discredit his father.

Triggered? No. Just curious about what you think about the article you posted. If you don’t care to discuss it then why do you take the time to post about it?

Triggered? No. Just curious about what you think about the article you posted. If you don’t care to discuss it then why do you take the time to post about it?

just trying to keep the thread updated on information and this is one I had not heard about,,,

wouldnt want people to comment and be ignorant of all the facts and info,,,

What do you think this means?

what do you think it means???
I asked you first
i dont care,,,

youre the one that was triggered not me,,,

just trying to keep the thread updated on information and this is one I had not heard about,,,
so you just want to post articles but not discuss them?

what do you think it means???
I asked you first
i dont care,,,

when did i say that??

I asked you first
i dont care,,,

when did i say that??
Right here in today’s thread! You post an article. I ask what you think it means. You ignore my question and ask me what I think it means. I ask again for you to answer. You say that you don’t care. That’s when you said what I just questioned. Why don’t you want to discuss what you posted?

i dont care,,,

when did i say that??
Right here in today’s thread! You post an article. I ask what you think it means. You ignore my question and ask me what I think it means. I ask again for you to answer. You say that you don’t care.

I dont care that you asked me first,,,please try and keep up,,,

when did i say that??
Right here in today’s thread! You post an article. I ask what you think it means. You ignore my question and ask me what I think it means. I ask again for you to answer. You say that you don’t care.

Very mature answer. So back to the question why don’t you give an answer... what do you think the article means. I’ll be happy to give my take right after you give yours

when did i say that??

Very mature answer. So back to the question why don’t you give an answer... what do you think the article means. I’ll be happy to give my take right after you give yours
ok,,,

when did i say that??

ok,,,
Ok... and... what’s your answer?

when did i say that??

ok,,,

already gave it,,,

ok,,,
already gave it,,,
It’s not in this thread. What post? What did you say you think the article means?

ok,,,
already gave it,,,
It’s not in this thread. What post? What did you say you think the article means?
yes it is,,,

Forum List

Back