Hunter Biden

and,,,you are easily triggered,,,,
I’m not triggered... just wondering what you’d like to discuss. Why do you think I’m triggered?
when did I say I wanted to discuss anything???
Haha... you are in a discussion forum!! If you just want to post and not discuss then go start a blog!
why does information scare you so much???
i love information that’s why I’m trying to discuss it. Youve stated that you don’t want to discuss it. What’s up with that?

maybe the problem is just you,,,

I’m not triggered... just wondering what you’d like to discuss. Why do you think I’m triggered?
Haha... you are in a discussion forum!! If you just want to post and not discuss then go start a blog!
i love information that’s why I’m trying to discuss it. Youve stated that you don’t want to discuss it. What’s up with that?
Of course it is. Just like the problem is also you. This is a message board hosting discussion forums. You want to post and not discuss. What’s up with that?

Of course it is. Just like the problem is also you. This is a message board hosting discussion forums. You want to post and not discuss. What’s up with that?

they are also used to share information,,,which is what I did,,,

Why don’t you care to discuss the information you’re sharing?

who said I wont discuss it???

You did in this thread.

You did in this thread.

maybe I prefer to only discuss things with informed people with open minds,,,that leaves you out of it,,,sorry,,,

You did in this thread.

maybe I prefer to only discuss things with informed people with open minds,,,that leaves you out of it,,,sorry,,,
Yet your in a thread that I started posting articles and wasting time Responding to me while trying to avoid answering direct questions? Does that make you feel good and productive?

You did in this thread.

Yet your in a thread that I started posting articles and wasting time Responding to me while trying to avoid answering direct questions? Does that make you feel good and productive?

only in the way it irritates you,,,

what do you know about Henniges automotive???

You did in this thread.

Yes it’s very apparent that your intentions here are to troll. It’s tough to find good opposition out there that’s actually willing to engage. There are a few good ones but they get swallowed up in the sea of shallow minded trolls out there. I think I’m gonna start putting people like you on ignore and cleaning up some of the garbage BS discussion that go nowhere. If you want to shift gears and actually engage in an intelligent debate then I’m happy to do that with you. Otherwise, toss out another troll comment and I’ll let that ignore button fly

You did in this thread.

Yes it’s very apparent that your intentions here are to troll. It’s tough to find good opposition out there that’s actually willing to engage. There are a few good ones but they get swallowed up in the sea of shallow minded trolls out there. I think I’m gonna start putting people like you on ignore and cleaning up some of the garbage BS discussion that go nowhere. If you want to shift gears and actually engage in an intelligent debate then I’m happy to do that with you. Otherwise, toss out another troll comment and I’ll let that ignore button fly
not sure how posting information of the topic of the thread is trolling,,,

You did in this thread.

posting the link isn’t trolling... the pages of commentary afterwards and the way you respond to my questions and posts is trolling

posting the link isn’t trolling... the pages of commentary afterwards and the way you respond to my questions and posts is trolling

speaking for today, I didnt give any commentary and if you dont like my responses then stop talking to me,,,

as to what you asked earlier about what my post meant,,I will tell you this,,

its one more layer of an ever increasing stack of information from what looks to be corruption from a previous VP,,,
in my opinion it all needs investigated to determine if it was criminal or just unethical,,,

speaking for today, I didnt give any commentary and if you dont like my responses then stop talking to me,,,

its one more layer of an ever increasing stack of information from what looks to be corruption from a previous VP,,,
in my opinion it all needs investigated to determine if it was criminal or just unethical,,,
Thank you! Why the hell did it take pages of dodge and spins to get you to say that?! Holy crap... it’s like pulling teeth!

Thank you! Why the hell did it take pages of dodge and spins to get you to say that?! Holy crap... it’s like pulling teeth!
because I've said the same fucking thing several times before directly to you,,,,,if you cant remember something that simple then you arent worth any of my time except to mock you,,,,

because I've said the same fucking thing several times before directly to you,,,,,if you cant remember something that simple then you arent worth any of my time except to mock you,,,,
That’s bullshit. Do yourself a favor... go back and read this lame conversation from just today following the first link you posted. I asked very simply questions and all you did was dodge spin and troll. All you had to say was what you just said, but you didn’t

That’s bullshit. Do yourself a favor... go back and read this lame conversation from just today following the first link you posted. I asked very simply questions and all you did was dodge spin and troll. All you had to say was what you just said, but you didn’t
OK,,,its clear you cant remember simple things,,,

Forum List

Back