Hunter Biden

No, you remain rightarded. I said all along I don't care if Biden is investigated. Quite ironic you don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

but do you care if bidens guilty???
Sure, if he's guilty. Unlike the right who don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

if it ends up biden is guilty then trump did the right thing,,,if not then trump has egg on his face,,,
More than egg on his face if Biden is innocent. Impeached Trump could face criminal charges when he leaves office.

at this point the chance hes innocent is non existent,,
LOL

Says you, but you haven't proven it.

but do you care if bidens guilty???
Sure, if he's guilty. Unlike the right who don't care that Impeached Trump committed quid pro quo.

if it ends up biden is guilty then trump did the right thing,,,if not then trump has egg on his face,,,
More than egg on his face if Biden is innocent. Impeached Trump could face criminal charges when he leaves office.

LOL

your right I havent,,,
but we have joe on video admitting it,,,so I dont need to,,,

LOL

your right I havent,,,
LOL

Uh, no, you have Biden on tape admitting he got rid of a corrupt prosecutor. That's not a crime.

LOL

your right I havent,,,
LOL

Uh, no, you have Biden on tape admitting he got rid of a corrupt prosecutor. That's not a crime.

but it is a crime to fire a person investigating a family member when youre the VP,,,and because its a foreign country it has even bigger issues,,,

LOL

your right I havent,,,
LOL

but it is a crime to fire a person investigating a family member when youre the VP,,,and because its a foreign country it has even bigger issues,,,
There's no proof Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden when Joe Biden threatened to hold up the money.

You lose again because you live in a universe of alternative facts.

LOLOL

Then in what case do you think Hunter Biden is being called in to testify?

LOLOL

thats clearly stated in the article,,,

Not bad news for Joe.

that depends on what he says under oath,,,
Why? What does Joe have to do with his son's paternity suit?
never said he did,,,
LOLOL

Yeah, and it doesn't involve his dad; so who knows what you're praying for? :cuckoo:

that depends on what he says under oath,,,
never said he did,,,
LOLOL

Yeah, and it doesn't involve his dad; so who knows what you're praying for? :cuckoo:

when did I say I was praying for something???

never said he did,,,
LOLOL

It oozed from your post when you implied Hunter Biden's testimony under oath (which is about paternity and child support) could hurt his father.

never said he did,,,
LOLOL

It oozed from your post when you implied Hunter Biden's testimony under oath (which is about paternity and child support) could hurt his father.

depending on what he says,,,

Forum List

Back