Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

3qDYA8J.png

the impeachment inquiry is forth coming . said inquiry will empower congress to get more legal power to subpoena records transactions and call witness to testify under oath ! said witness will have no choice but to show up and testify ! lol ! its about to get very real for the Bidens !

What concerns me is some squish Pubs are already getting soft, claiming they are in districts that Biden won and they are worried about reelection.

Can you fucking imagine? Instead of impeaching a corrupt POTUS, they are worried about reeelction.

FUCK THESE RINOS.

What concerns me is some squish Pubs are already getting soft, claiming they are in districts that Biden won and they are worried about reelection.

Can you fucking imagine? Instead of impeaching a corrupt POTUS, they are worried about reeelction.

FUCK THESE RINOS.
an impeachment inquiry isnt an impeachment . republicans know that its 2023 not 1973 and the dem party is no where near as reasonable as dems in the Nixon era ... there is no way dems will vote to impeach Biden no matter what is proven .. the left will just continue to lie and deflect instead of doing the right thing .. however said revelations of Bidens crimes will filter out to the dems ill informed voters [ the najority of their voting base] and hurt Bidens chances in 2024 ! if Biden starts going lower in the polls than his already low polling leftist insiders behind the scene will pressure him to drop out of the 2024 race instructing him to say he is dropping out for health reasons to save face ... the left will NEVER admit the truth ! they will NEVER admit that BIDEN is possibly the most corrupt POTUS in history .

The Biden cultists are panicking right now. The don of the Biden crime family is about to be brought down by his own kid.

Seriously, did Joe really think that his son, the two of them thick as thieves and often living together, with Hunter traveling the world being on important big company boards, getting paid millions of dollars, and Hunter never talked to his dad about it, told him, or Joe the father never even asked?

I'm a newfound reborn Koolaid-drinking New Age Democrat now and I can't even believe that! :smoke:

No you're not. You're in a cult and no amount of evidence will change that. Get lost.

Now now.

I am resolutely certain that once the Lefties see the irrevocable evidence that the President of the United States is corrupt through and through, they'll continue to inhabit the alternate universe they always have.

Because fee fees.

Forum List

Back