Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Hunter legally abandoned his laptop and signed a document for work that outlined that specific.
Mac Issac followed the law. I'd bet if it made it to court, it would be tossed very quickly.

It's why they are calling for a criminal "probe" instead of just suing the guy.

I think Hunter is just lashing out at the investigators. Kinda like Trump and his clan members in congress are doing.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

More at the link below...
did

Good to see Hunter fighting back. What do you think?
did those sluts in his videos give their permission to be filmed?
Answer that

So Hunter is admitting that all those former “Intel officers“ who signed a statement saying the laptop was Russian “disinformation” were full of shit?

my favorite tweet was someone said that hunter should sue for defemation of character. roflmbo

You don't think Joe and Hunter Biden are sweating bullets right now? I guarantee you they're both scared shitless. :laughing0301:
Years later, all Giuliani has come up with is that Hunter Biden likes to jerk off and smoke crack.

how is he defamed by pictures of himself? haha
Show me where Hunter Biden's lawyer said te defamation is related to pictures.
Sometimes I don't know if you right wingers are stupid or just pretending to be.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

More at the link below...

Good to see Hunter fighting back. What do you think?

If you want an example/definition of Chutzpah, this is it.

It's also time dependent. After a while the property is considered abandoned.

If find the reasoning of Biden and Hillary to be quite bewildering, even comical.

They don't deny their wrongdoing. They are only upset that their wrongdoing was exposed.

They believe exposing a crime is the actual crime.

what’s the defamation?
Wait. I asked you a question first. Did you read in any of these articles or in the letter by the lawyers that they are claiming defamation based on pictures?

Once we established that you are making s*** up I'll answer your question.

Wait. I asked you a question first. Did you read in any of these articles or in the letter by the lawyers that they are claiming defamation based on pictures?

Once we established that you are making s*** up I'll answer your question.
i am not the one claiming he was defamed!

Well, on one hand, there is the act of releasing this information.

On the other hand, there is the information that was released.

Two different issues. The information that we're hearing about sure doesn't sound good. So we'll see.

Classic word saiad. Step up the weak game

Forum List

Back