Hunter Bidrn Blows Off Deadline To Turn Over His Business Records To The Oversight Committee

Hunter is not hiding

He is just telling them to Fuk Off
Congress Thompson of the "Jan 6th Committee" says that someone is hiding when they don't answer a subpena....Hunter is hiding, he has been stonewalling....why?

Congress Thompson of the "Jan 6th Committee" says that someone is hiding when they don't answer a subpena....Hunter is hiding, he has been stonewalling....why?

Hunter is just telling them to Fuk Off

Mind readers of the world, unite!

Let's see if everyone can play this game. I know, I'll say that Hunter has been assured that Daddy will keep him out of trouble if he just lays low and doesn't do anything more to get in trouble. He doesn't need to worry about anything. Tag, you're it.

Hunter is hiding, stone walling....frankly, at this point it's a dumb move....right now he won't be prosecuted for the crimes that the buisness records will show, because his dad's in charge of the DOJ and obviously abusing his office and protecting the criminal enterprise....if Hunter waits to long to flip on "the big guy" it might be too late

Isn't that what you all said when Trump was President? Or did you change your tune now? I am confused.
I am not sure who all is. I am only one person. Are you part of a hive or have you been watching to many borg episodes of star trek?

I have not changed my tune. Gym violating a subpoena was wrong and this applies to everyone.

How many posts do you have calling out Gym Jordin, Biggs, or Scott Perry's ignoring of subpoenas?

I am not sure who all is. I am only one person. Are you part of a hive or have you been watching to many borg episodes of star trek?

I have not changed my tune. Gym violating a subpoena was wrong and this applies to everyone.

How many posts do you have calling out Gym Jordin, Biggs, or Scott Perry's ignoring of subpoenas?
you all is the debots

your projection not withstanding

And you never criticized Republicans for the same thing:

Not when it came to the J6 Committee. I don't think snyone recognized the J6 Ommittee as an actual legal, legitimate Committee....only criminal treasonous Democrats and snowflakes such as yourself.

Since he missed the deadline, has the Retribution Committee subpoenaed him yet?

Maybe you can enlighten me.
How the hell can you not know? Did your media outlets not inform you?

You don't know of any that defied subpoenas over the last few years by Republicans? That is hard to comprehend.

1. Jim Jordin.
2. Andy Biggs.
3 Scott Perry.
4. Kevin McCarthy.
5. Mo Brooks.
6. Donald Trump.

Is that ok for a start?

How the hell can you not know? Did your media outlets not inform you?

You don't know of any that defied subpoenas over the last few years by Republicans? That is hard to comprehend.

1. Jim Jordin.
2. Andy Biggs.
3 Scott Perry.
4. Kevin McCarthy
5. Mo Brooks.
6. Donald Trump.

Is that ok for a start?

“My view on the committee has not changed,” McCarthy said. “They’re not conducting a legitimate investigation. They just want to go after their political opponents,” he told reporters.

The committee's inaction underscores McCarthy's comments

Why didn't they pursue contempt charges then? The only people who faced charges were private citizens.

And? Congress claimed they needed the info for legislative purposes, that is all they need to claim with Hunter.

Oh, and Trump was out of office when SCOTUS allowed this.

Hunter Biden has never been a public official so that doesn't fly.

Forum List

Back