Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

This is the question....
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

In my opinion it is too vague to be of any use for legal prosecution. If they were not using them when they filled out the form, did they lie?

The question is just another useless, stupid question we have on forms to make it look like we are trying to do something about something.
However stupid, if you indicate ‘yes,’ the FFL won’t sell you a gun.

This is the question....
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

In my opinion it is too vague to be of any use for legal prosecution. If they were not using them when they filled out the form, did they lie?

The question is just another useless, stupid question we have on forms to make it look like we are trying to do something about something.
I have a feeling that it wouldn't be so "vague" to you if Don jr. or Eric Trump lied on that particular question.

In fact, I'm sure you'd be shitting turkeys right now.

lying on the form is a crime. If you are using drugs you shouldn’t have a gun.

why do you want more gun laws when your won’t enforce the current ones? the dems hypocrisy is shown when in their protection of this low life
agree on lying on the form is wrong,, but first problem is the form shouldnt exist,,,

and where does the 2nd A have a restriction for drug use??

~~~~~~
So according to Laws passed by Congress and carried out by the ATF, Hunter Bai Dung and any other opioid addicted (3 million) is restricted and may not purchase, obtain, or possess a firearm, whether it's a pistol or rifle of any kind.

**********​
Wrong.

From your link:

“…or persons found through a drug test to use a controlled substance unlawfully, provided that the test was administered within the past year.”

The positive drug test was five years prior to Hunter Biden completing the 4473.

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.
Wrong.

From your link:

‘Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.’

The failed drug test was five years before the purchase of the gun.

ATF guidance is one year prior to completing the 4473.

Perhaps. Are saying that anybody who was once an addict should lose their second amendment rights for life? Is that how you see the laws written?
ATF guidance indicates that one is a prohibited person if convicted of a drug crime within a year of completing the 4473, or arrested for drug possession or use within a year of completing the 4473, or a failed drug test within a year of completing the 4473.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
You know, I don't even care too much about that.

Yeah, it's illegal, but that's up to the law to deal with it. Not my business.

Some of the things his dad put him up to are pretty bad, though.

Wrong.

From your link:

“…or persons found through a drug test to use a controlled substance unlawfully, provided that the test was administered within the past year.”

The positive drug test was five years prior to Hunter Biden completing the 4473.

~~~~~~
Where on this form for "Over the Counter Purchase of a Firearm" does it state:
Rather section "e" of the Federal Form requires a Yes or No answer to the question as follows:
"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to marijuana, depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug or any other controlled substances?"
Plainly Hunter lied when he filled out the ATF Form 4473.

large.png

page_1_bg.png

Perhaps. Are saying that anybody who was once an addict should lose their second amendment rights for life? Is that how you see the laws written?
According to the form it can happen if you check Yes! you will most likely be denied or at the least investigated.

Forum List

Back