Hunter Biden asks for Criminal Probe over Laptop everyone said was a Russian Plant

I said as soon as the next leader emerges, it will be that guy under a microscope. Will he be as big of an asshole as Trump? DiSantos probably. Haley no. So why won't you guys nominate a woman?

compron-desantisnikki-haley-donald-trump.jpg

You guys did, how'd that turn out? Lol

If you can not deny it is yours and you can not claim what is on it is wrong your only choice is to try and make it about someone else.
Officer the getaway car was mine and I was driving but I was coerced into it.

That's called getting in front of the narrative. Which still changes nothing of the underlying charge that this information looks like it was stolen and disseminated illegally.

Anyone involved in this alt-right debacle should be very afraid.

And the new narrative emerges:

First, "The laptop isn't real, it's just a figment of everyone's imagination".
Second, "The laptop exists, but it isn't his, and they'd better return it to him right away!"
Third, "Anything negative on the laptop is Russian propaganda".
Now, "Okay, the laptop is real, it's his, and there's bad news on it, but they stole his information. Lock them up while we pretend nothing incriminating was found on it."

What a ride it has been.

DOJ can look into it if laws were broken.

A lawyer for President Biden’s son asked the Justice Department to investigate close Trump allies, saying they ILLEGALLY accessed and disseminated personal data from his laptop.
It will be interesting to see the court rule on this. He signed a legal contract, knowing he would lose the laptop if he failed to pay and retrieve it within a set period of time. He failed in that obligation so the shop owner came in to possession. That should be a simple point of law. What remains to be seen is whether the contents of that machine were also then the property of the store owner.

It won't surprise me if several of Trump's allies are successfully sued and Hunter never pays any penalty at all. After all, they've become blatant in their in-your-face lawlessness now.

It will be interesting to see the court rule on this. He signed a legal contract, knowing he would lose the laptop if he failed to pay and retrieve it within a set period of time. He failed in that obligation so the shop owner came in to possession. That should be a simple point of law. What remains to be seen is whether the contents of that machine were also then the property of the store owner.

It won't surprise me if several of Trump's allies are successfully sued and Hunter never pays any penalty at all. After all, they've become blatant in their in-your-face lawlessness now.
Hunter should be prosecuted for having nude pictures of minors alone. I don't care if you illegally get that sick information. He should be executed for that alone.

I saw your other post.

You are approaching ElmerMudd levels of TDS cray cray.
These are your three front runners. I posted that pic here first and then it gave me the idea to start the 3 stooges thread.

You have BDS. Biden.

These are your three front runners. I posted that pic here first and then it gave me the idea to start the 3 stooges thread.

You have BDS. Biden.

I don't post incessantly about him, or hunter.

The doddering old fool and the spoiled scion take care of mocking themselves.

Who are your front runners?

Biden, Kamala and Newsom?

LOL

Can't think, won't think, and bad think.

I've made it perfectly clear I think members should be able to ignore a flaming troll mod

I asked nicely and but you just can't stop.

It's time to stop , if not I can make it an issue
My concern is not materially significant that you can't engage with others.

I don't post incessantly about him, or hunter.

The doddering old fool and the spoiled scion take care of mocking themselves.

Who are your front runners?

Biden, Kamala and Newsom?

LOL

Can't think, won't think, and bad think.
You post enough I recognize your name numb nuts.

And you're sure of that how?

How about the felony charge Trump is facing regarding Stormy Daniels? Michael Cohen admitted guilt but said he did it on behalf of Trump. He went to prison. We didn't charge Trump because he was POTUS. But he isn't anymore. Now he can be charged. It's a very low level felony and he won't serve time but he does deserve the felony. And then he can't run again.

We will give you Hunter you give up Trump.
How about this, let's look at the information on the laptop, and if Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden are proven to have committed crimes then impeach Joe Biden and let him be investigated just like Trump is being investigated?

How about this, let's look at the information on the laptop, and if Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden are proven to have committed crimes then impeach Joe Biden and let him be investigated just like Trump is being investigated?
What's your probable cause boyo?got a damned warrant?

Forum List

Back