Hunter Biden asks for Criminal Probe over Laptop everyone said was a Russian Plant

How about this, let's look at the information on the laptop, and if Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden are proven to have committed crimes then impeach Joe Biden and let him be investigated just like Trump is being investigated?
Look away.

This reminds me of last week they tried to say what Biden did was worse because he wasn't president. Trump could take (and refuse to turn over) (or declassify them) but Biden couldn't because he was only VP.

Then we find out Pence has classified documents too. LOL. I just heard last night. Too funny.

Look away.

This reminds me of last week they tried to say what Biden did was worse because he wasn't president. Trump could take (and refuse to turn over) (or declassify them) but Biden couldn't because he was only VP.

Then we find out Pence has classified documents too. LOL. I just heard last night. Too funny.
xiden had documents he took as far back as when he was a Senator

What we found after looking at his documents is that way too many things are labeled "classified".

What we found after looking at the documents Trump took, he was probably selling information to Israel, Saudi's and Russia.

You know what I love about this story? Trump is getting payback for what he did to Hillary. Remember he made such a big deal about her using private phones and servers? Then we found out so did team Trump. No different. Yet Hillary got all that shit over something they all do.

Well now Trump is getting shit for something they all do. How does it feel bitch?

And Trump made it worse by refusing to return all the documents he took. Well now that he's not POTUS he can be found guilty of crimes. Presidential immunity doesn't go beyond your 1 or 2 terms. Sure you get the secret service production for life but that's about it.

What we found after looking at his documents is that way too many things are labeled "classified".

What we found after looking at the documents Trump took, he was probably selling information to Israel, Saudi's and Russia.
hahah who's "we" - hahahaha

Xiden had very specific documents related to Ukraine, and Iran

Exclusive: US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden’s private office, source tells CNN​

Intel memos on Iran, Ukraine among docs found at Biden office: report​

interestingly enough countries that his family was doing business with....it's obvious he was stealing them and selling them

You know what I love about this story? Trump is getting payback for what he did to Hillary. Remember he made such a big deal about her using private phones and servers? Then we found out so did team Trump. No different. Yet Hillary got all that shit over something they all do.

Well now Trump is getting shit for something they all do. How does it feel bitch?

And Trump made it worse by refusing to return all the documents he took. Well now that he's not POTUS he can be found guilty of crimes. Presidential immunity doesn't go beyond your 1 or 2 terms. Sure you get the secret service production for life but that's about it.
Trump isn't alleged to have had a private phone or server like Clinton did. Not the same thing at all

Trump isn't alleged to have had a private phone or server like Clinton did. Not the same thing at all
LOL. What fantasy world do you live in? Rainbows and Unicorns live there? How about those six hours of no texts and no phone calls on January 6th? What do you think they were using? Tin cans and string? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. What fantasy world do you live in? Rainbows and Unicorns live there? How about those six hours of no texts and no phone calls on January 6th? What do you think they were using? Tin cans and string? :auiqs.jpg:
no, maybe I missed it....can you show me the report where he is alledged to of had a private server?

no, maybe I missed it....can you show me the report where he is alledged to of had a private server?
Trump never cops to anything or does anything by himself. It's always implied or he uses someone else to do his bidding.
If you don't think for one second he was hiding correspondence using someone else's account or server, I got a bridge in Lower Manhattan to sell you. :)

Look, there's nothing I can do to convince a true believer.
But jeez, at least make an attempt at consistency. :)

Trump never cops to anything or does anything by himself. It's always implied or he uses someone else to do his bidding.
If you don't think for one second he was hiding correspondence using someone else's account or server, I got a bridge in Lower Manhattan to sell you. :)

Look, there's nothing I can do to convince a true believer.
But jeez, at least make an attempt at consistency. :)

your links say some of his staff used private email for a time period....not that HE did, NOR does it say anything about a private server.

Nice swing and a miss.

your links say some of his staff used private email for a time period....not that HE did, NOR does it say anything about a private server.

Nice swing and a miss.
He did. No swing and a miss. Again, he uses other people to do his dirty work.
Keep spinning. I'm going to love seeing him go down in a ball of flames in 2024...of course, after he destroys all his opponents. :)

He did. No swing and a miss. Again, he uses other people to do his dirty work.
Keep spinning. I'm going to love seeing him go down in a ball of flames in 2024...of course, after he destroys all his opponents. :)
haha yeah that’s it…

where is this server???

i am at least glad you admit doing such things like clinton did was dirty

hahah who's "we" - hahahaha

Xiden had very specific documents related to Ukraine, and Iran

Exclusive: US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden’s private office, source tells CNN​

Intel memos on Iran, Ukraine among docs found at Biden office: report​

interestingly enough countries that his family was doing business with....it's obvious he was stealing them and selling them
Then it's also obvious what Trump was doing. He sold Saudi's nuclear technology and weapons. We know this is a fact. Then Jared was given $2 BILLION from the Saudi's soon after Trump left office.

WE know this. Jared is part of Trump's family. Who should go to jail Jared or Trump? Or both?

Why did Michael Cohen go to jail? Why didn't Trump? Because he was the sitting president. He isn't anymore.

Why did Trump's CFO go to jail for tax fraud but not Trump?

One of the important things you learn in law school is that a "good" lawyer is one who can take the most preposterous proposition known to man, and make a plausible-sounding argument to support it. This "letter" is an example of that phenomenon.

The argument goes something like this:

The laptop belongs (not belonged) to Hunter Biden...but maybe it doesn't. Regardless, the people who disseminated the laptop itself and copies of its contents violated Hunter Biden's privacy...even though it might not be his laptop after all...and they should all go to jail. Please ignore any incriminating evidence that shows up, whether it pertains to Hunter or his infamous father...because it's probably all Russian dis-information...and maybe it wasn't Hunter Biden's laptop anyway.

I think that's it.

One of the important things you learn in law school is that a "good" lawyer is one who can take the most preposterous proposition known to man, and make a plausible-sounding argument to support it. This "letter" is an example of that phenomenon.

The argument goes something like this:

The laptop belongs (not belonged) to Hunter Biden...but maybe it doesn't. Regardless, the people who disseminated the laptop itself and copies of its contents violated Hunter Biden's privacy...even though it might not be his laptop after all...and they should all go to jail. Please ignore any incriminating evidence that shows up, whether it pertains to Hunter or his infamous father...because it's probably all Russian dis-information...and maybe it wasn't Hunter Biden's laptop anyway.

I think that's it.
Reminds me of when Trump made that illegal call to Ukraine and Republicans wanted to know who the leaker was as if it was important.

Oh, and you are also reminded me of how badly Rudy argued in court that the election was stolen from Trump. Now that was preposterous AND he didn't do a very good job of it. Even though you insurrectionists swallowed it. No one else did. But you proved for 4 years you'd swallow anything. But we already knew that after 8 years of Bush.

Forum List

Back