Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

This is the question....
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

In my opinion it is too vague to be of any use for legal prosecution. If they were not using them when they filled out the form, did they lie?

The question is just another useless, stupid question we have on forms to make it look like we are trying to do something about something.
no, this is a valid question

we don't want people zoned out on meth having guns... I think we can safely assume most americans agree..

This is why EVERYTHING Joe Biden says regarding guns is automatically illegitimate. It should be ignored and mocked, unless and until he prosecutes his son.
There is no reason to tell people to do what comes naturally.

no, this is a valid question

we don't want people zoned out on meth having guns... I think we can safely assume most americans agree..

Sure, so when they go buy their guns they will not be zoned out and they will be able to say "no" and will not be lying.

Pointless pick picking, Why not spend some time checking out the back grounds & recent actions of people who are working for the government or trying to get jobs with?

there ya go,, lying to defend biden again,,

I did not lie about a thing. Nor did I defend anyone.

I just happened to read the question on the form. something you are clearly too fucking stupid to do.

Maybe you can find a 5th grader to read it to you since there are too many big word for you

I just happened to read the question on the form. something you are clearly too fucking stupid to do.

Maybe you can find a 5th grader to read it to you since there are too many big word for you
I did read it and it says exactly the opposite of what you just claimed,,,

and you have done nothing but defend hunter on this,,

I did read it and it says exactly the opposite of what you just claimed,,,

and you have done nothing but defend hunter on this,,

That is what I suspected, too many big words for you to understand it.

I will be happy to wait while you find a 5th grader to explain it to you.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
Mountain... meet molehill... :itsok:

:lmao:

Claiming that you're not defending Biden is a lie, and you know it full well.

One law for the Reich, one law for the proles.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
Seems unenforceable

Pointless pick picking, Why not spend some time checking out the back grounds & recent actions of people who are working for the government or trying to get jobs with?
if they took a psych test today, those working for govt, it would likely reveal 80% are sociopaths

Forum List

Back