Hunter had access to the corvette and documents

Cult fucks…your boy is cold motherfucking busted.

Stop looking like complete fucknuts and call him out.

Are you ONCE AGAIN going to be on the wrong side of history?

We see Hunter and some sluts in the Corvette. That means he and those women had direct access to the UNSECURED classified documents.

THAT IS ILLEGAL. IF YOU DID IT, YOU WOULD BE IN PRISON.

The DNC sends it's props to their boy Squeelybobo for turning this thread into anything BUT the actual subject matter.

It's a good thing he is an authoritarian leftist, otherwise the mods would be lecturing him on derailing a thread.

Its what they do, because they are always wrong on the subject at hand,

Who did the cult fucks obssess over before Trump was in politics?

Joe had no legal authority to possess the documents.

He had them in his unsecure garage in unsecure storage.

A number of people from Jay Leno to Hunter and his whores had unfettered access to the unsecure documents.

THAT IS ILLEGAL AS FUCK.

Dont you cult fucka get it…your boy is being burned by his overlords. You had better get on board….because he is going down.

It's also their way of showing that they support having sex with children as long as the perp is a Democrat like them.

The liberal hivemind is real.

Joe Biden finger raped Tara Reade. She brought it to light during the whole METOO thing……BUT IT WAS IGNORED BECAUSE THEY ARE A CULT.

Since Obamacare health insurance has increased every year. A democrat policy.

Colleges are run by rich liberals. A democrat policy.
Minimum wage is for kids starting out in the work place. If you are 21 and still make minimum wage. That's what you are worth as a worker. Republicans have nothing to do about it.
Republicans don't want to take social security away from no one.
But yes, your democrat leaders do like them kids young. Heck, the leader of your party took inappropriate showers with his own daughter.
LMAO

Attachments

• 95912200_2882902455091951_5818713167387164672_n.jpg
    95912200_2882902455091951_5818713167387164672_n.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
When his daughter say he took inappropriate showers with him, get back to me. So you support Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter?
That is between Biden and his daughter. lol One way to save water. But that has not been proven but just another right-wing based lie but photos do not lie.

Attachments

• fazhn1aoxkz41.jpg
    fazhn1aoxkz41.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
Hunter did not have to have access to the garage / classified material Joe stole for Joe to be guilty of Espionage.

Cult fucks…your boy is cold motherfucking busted.

Stop looking like complete fucknuts and call him out.

Are you ONCE AGAIN going to be on the wrong side of history?

We see Hunter and some sluts in the Corvette. That means he and those women had direct access to the UNSECURED classified documents.

THAT IS ILLEGAL. IF YOU DID IT, YOU WOULD BE IN PRISON.
If Hunter had a slut in his corvette, I bet he was not looking for documents. lol Biden didn't even know there were documents in his house but Trump did. Again we do not have any top secrets.

That is between Biden and his daughter. lol One way to save water. But that has not been proven but just another right-wing based lie but photos do not lie.
Actually, it’s not between Biden and his daughter. It’s a form of sexual abuse of a minor.

T
You calling Biden's daughter a liar?

View attachment 750418

This is fake. If it was true he would be in prison. What business is it to the FBI??lol
Claim: U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, once wrote in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at...
Fact check by Snopes: Unfounded
  • Two Florida residents pleaded guilty to stealing and selling items, including a personal diary that belonged to a relative of a then-former government official who was running for national office.
  • News reports have widely reported that the case involved property belonging to Ashley Biden, daughter of President Joe Biden.
  • The diary was obtained by conservative group Project Veritas, which said it declined to publish it because it could not verify its authenticity. Another conservative group, National File, in October 2020 published what it said was a digital copy.

Last edited:
T

Claim: U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, once wrote in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at...
Fact check by Snopes: Unfounded
Two people got arrested for revealing it. Try again, and snopes? Lol
So tell me, which one of them is lying? Plenty of pictures of your pedophile groping young girls, so I'd say Biden is the liar as usual. It is a sorry state when the leader of your party is a pedophile and the liberal school system grooms 8 year olds. Represents your party well, so carry on.

You do not know what he is looking at. Fucking pervert yourself.
Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter. The diary is real, two people are sitting in jail for revealing it. Oh and Biden's daughter blames her sexual and drug addiction on those showers.

Forum List

Back