Hunter had access to the corvette and documents

You have to wonder who's releasing these pics. Obviously it's from the laptop or someone.
images.jpeg-5.jpg

Why did Michael Mann’s team at Penn State intentionally manipulate the temperature data to show a sudden spike in their famous hockey stick graph?
IDK but you should see Florida. Run by a Governor, they certainly aren't claiming GW is fake. Disantis isn't doing that. He's going green because Florida gets pounded by man made climate change. Wake up. Fringe thinker.

Father time?.. :abgg2q.jpg:

Of the two only Whitmer has the proper credentials/genitalia...if we don't run Newsome then we don't deserve to win.
Whitmer will carry on the Democratic agenda which is poor and middle class first. Which then helps rich people because then we spend our money in their stores. Democrats trying to restore the perfect blend. Not anti corporation but not anti labor either. Joe has it. Will Republicans focus?

lol!!! OP, what's the crime being committed here?
We all know that once even accused of rape or pedophilia, you never escape it. Everyone thinks it from then on. Like I can't help think of all the woman who say Trump raped them.

IDK but you should see Florida. Run by a Governor, they certainly aren't claiming GW is fake. Disantis isn't doing that. He's going green because Florida gets pounded by man made climate change. Wake up. Fringe thinker.

Maybe you should look into it.
Just a thought.

Maybe you should loo into it.
Just a thought.

Either Disantis is a con artist in Florida who's in bed with the solar and wind companies, Florida is giving huge tax credits if Floridians get solar panals on their homes. Herd it on Fox while I was in Florida and looked into it.

What state do you live in I bet it's going green too.

Either Disantis is a con artist in Florida who's in bed with the solar and wind companies, Florida is giving huge tax credits if Floridians get solar panals on their homes. Herd it on Fox while I was in Florida and looked into it.

What state do you live in I bet it's going green too.

You are why this country is a mess.

At this point it's a joke to even talk to anyone who's still denying man made climate change. DiSantis isn't. Of course he dances around the question but every serious human being admits and understands GW is real.

Name the politicians who deny man made climate change. I know they do it via vote but name the Republicans who today are saying GW isn't real. So you're a cult of idiots on the island of irrelevancy
Climate has been changing before the first single cell exits.
Back to the pic, Dems / MSM, of course, could say Biden drove the car out of the garage himself and gave the key to HUnter.

Why just Florida?

The DNC sends it's props to their boy Squeelybobo for turning this thread into anything BUT the actual subject matter.

It's a good thing he is an authoritarian leftist, otherwise the mods would be lecturing him on derailing a thread.

Forum List

Back