Hunter won't do what Don Jr. and Ivanka did...why?

Hunter Biden hasn't really "worked" his entire adult life, Dado! He's been cashing in on Joe's positions of power for literally decades while doing next to nothing.
Obviously you really don't know of what you speak.
How was Joe's position of power beneficial to HB as a hedge fund manager?

Stop making a fool of yourself and stick to what you know, and prove, rather than easily disprovable claims fed you by Trump's MAGAT propaganda arms.

You do know that witnesses at public hearings are sworn, don't you?
Well, you know that now. You're welcome.
Why were the Trump children deposed in private, Dado? Why were the whistle blowers deposed in private? It's the way this normally works. You're deposed under oath. Then you testify in public. They do it that way to make it harder for liars to lie. You're on record answering questions that are followed up on. There is no five minute rule.

Obviously you really don't know of what you speak.
How was Joe's position of power beneficial to HB as a hedge fund manager?

Stop making a fool of yourself and stick to what you know, and prove, rather than easily disprovable claims fed you by Trump's MAGAT propaganda arms.
You're amusing. You actually think Hunter Biden is legitimate.

Its because Hunter is guilty the Trump children are not... but Hunter will have to show up now or Congress can have him arrested and brought in for an impeachment inquiry...

Its because Hunter is guilty the Trump children are not... but Hunter will have to show up now or Congress can have him arrested and brought in for an impeachment inquiry...
Congress can't actually do that, Ram. They need the Biden DOJ to bring charges against Hunter. What do you think the chances of that ever happening are? It's why Hunter is thumbing his nose at Congress.

Congress can't actually do that, Ram. They need the Biden DOJ to bring charges against Hunter. What do you think the chances of that ever happening are? It's why Hunter is thumbing his nose at Congress.
Its harder for Hunter to ignore... at least that was what I heard yesterday... the house has become powerless since the republicans took over... Pelosi would have found a way to force one of Trump's kids to come in but we are powerless... Isn't that the way it always goes....

Its harder for Hunter to ignore... at least that was what I heard yesterday... the house has become powerless since the republicans took over... Pelosi would have found a way to force one of Trump's kids to come in but we are powerless... Isn't that the way it always goes....
You do what you can do, Ram. In the long run it will become just one more example of how we have two different standards of justice in this country under this DOJ. Does anyone think that Merrick Garland wouldn't have brought contempt charges against Don Jr. and Ivanka if either of them had refused a Congressional subpoena?

You do what you can do, Ram. In the long run it will become just one more example of how we have two different standards of justice in this country under this DOJ. Does anyone think that Merrick Garland wouldn't have brought contempt charges against Don Jr. and Ivanka if either of them had refused a Congressional subpoena?
Yep I know you are right... we need to retake our government in November...

Why were the Trump children deposed in private, Dado? Why were the whistle blowers deposed in private? It's the way this normally works. You're deposed under oath. Then you testify in public. They do it that way to make it harder for liars to lie. You're on record answering questions that are followed up on. There is no five minute rule.
Why?
Because the Trumpettes were involved in real crimes against the nation.

This thing is NOT the way it "normally works"
For example, when you open an investigation you have some actual crime to investigate.
The Leader has admitted they have no crimes, ergo, a REAL WITCH-HUNT.

Biden offered to testify in public under oath.
MAGATS are afraid of that.

If that's not good enough then may I suggest the Congressional MAGATS go focque themselves.

Always a tell of rank ignorance when one goes straight to the insult.

"We also appreciate your confirmation that Mr. Biden is willing to testify at a public hearing. We look forward to his testimony in a hearing at the appropriate time.

So what are you and they bitching about?

Oh, that's right, your lies being called out.

You're amusing. You actually think Hunter Biden is legitimate.
Speaking of amusing

He's Joe Biden's son.
If he were some guy you'd pay him no mind.
If he were a Republican you'd be nominating him for God.

Yeah, amusing because your ignorance and stupidity make it so.

1702588729061.gif

"We also appreciate your confirmation that Mr. Biden is willing to testify at a public hearing. We look forward to his testimony in a hearing at the appropriate time.

So what are you and they bitching about?

I'm not bitching about anything. I think it's a hoot that the President's son told Congress to go fuck themselves. Sealed the deal on his daddy's impeachment inquire vote.
Oh, that's right, your lies being called out.

And what lies would those be Mr. Dado?

I'm not bitching about anything. I think it's a hoot that the President's son told Congress to go fuck themselves. Sealed the deal on his daddy's impeachment inquire vote.

And what lies would those be Mr. Dado?
There's one for you.
You know damn well the MAGATS in Congress were going to vote for impeachment no matter what happened with HB.

There's one for you.
You know damn well the MAGATS in Congress were going to vote for impeachment no matter what happened with HB.
Actually, we didn't know that. There were several leaners in blue districts that were on the fence.

Forum List

Back