Hunter won't do what Don Jr. and Ivanka did...why?

OK. It would have been nice, and you would like it. I get it. But being under indictment, facing 17 years, his defense to the actual trial is unknown, but would not be after getting him behind closed doors, and his personal liability, saw him make a different choice, (they can do nothing about) for his own protection. It is, what it is, and too late to change how the laws work. The way it works, he won't be any worse off for fighting the congressional subpoena, but might be much worse off in his own court case, if he had agreed to testify before closed door committee at this time.
that explains why they went ahead and charged him after so many yrs of not charging him,,

it gives him an excuse to not testify to congress on his fathers corruption,,

Isn't it "convenient" that Merrick Garland's DOJ decides to file charges against Hunter right before he's supposed to testify under oath when they've declined to do so for years? Hunter doesn't want anything to do with giving a deposition under oath. He and his father have been lying about this all along. Their story changes with each new revelation.
That thought has occurred to me, as a matter of fact. At the same time, speed picked up on attempting to bring actual prosecution after the plea deal fell apart, so I cannot say for sure, that the charges were filed for the reason to give cover not to testify before committee. I also, have to point out, he did not rule out testifying, until it became clear it would not be open, but closed, raising his jeopardy level. I have no idea, why they refused to do it in open televised testimony.

No, but just like with Hunter, it was an investigation trying to see if Dad was involved in corruption. He should have done exactly what the Trump kids have done. Answer the questions.
Clinton testified in person to his special prosecutor. Trump didn't. You think he should have, right?

The Trump children sat through closed depositions and then answered questions from members of Congress. Hunter Biden refuses to be deposed under oath. Gee, what are you hiding, Hunter?
Gosh, I thought you meant the Trumps work for a living! :D

Last edited:
The Trump children sat through closed depositions and then answered questions from members of Congress. Hunter Biden refuses to be deposed under oath. Gee, what are you hiding, Hunter?
Hunter is a criminal sociopath. A product of his upbringing. When he was a small child, he likely got fucked up the ass on a daily basis by his own father.

Of course he's a mess.

Hunter seriously believes that since he is the son of a high ranking Democrat the rule of law does not apply to him.

Chances are he is right.

OK. It would have been nice, and you would like it. I get it. But being under indictment, facing 17 years, his defense to the actual trial is unknown, but would not be after getting him behind closed doors, and his personal liability, saw him make a different choice, (they can do nothing about) for his own protection. It is, what it is, and too late to change how the laws work. The way it works, he won't be any worse off for fighting the congressional subpoena, but might be much worse off in his own court case, if he had agreed to testify before closed door committee at this time.

Congress has no business in his private affairs.

Their only claim is that Joe Biden received payment in return for official favors.

Hunter has already answered that question

He does not refuse to be deposed under oath. He offered to do so publicly again today.
So the Trump children comply with a Congressional subpoena and sit for multiple depositions before testifying before committees but Hunter Biden demands special treatment? What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Except when it's a Democrat of course. The Biden family REEKS of corruption!

Their only claim is that Joe Biden received payment in return for official favors.

You mean the ever changing answer to that question, Winger?
Congress has oversight responsibilities over the Executive branch. Influence peddling that brings in tens of millions of dollars isn't a "private affair"!

You mean the ever changing answer to that question, Winger?
Congress has oversight responsibilities over the Executive branch. Influence peddling that brings in tens of millions of dollars isn't a "private affair"!
The answer remains nothing illegal was done
There was no influence provided. Meet my father is not influence

Republicans trying to “connect the dots” are finding they don’t connect

LEGITIMACY

That's the difference.
The Trumpettes faced a legitimate investigation.
Hunter's facing a clown show.

And like all clown shows...Hunter wants it public.

It's like Hunter has nothing to hide.
But the Comer Clowns seem like they're hiding... SOMETHING.
So what is the Comer Pussy... I mean Posse trying to hide...
I mean beyond their complete incompetence?

And to see the Democrats salivating over his advised move, just shows you how sick and corrupt they've allegedly become in trying to hide the possible Democrat corruption because it may involve their dear leader.
The DEMS are trying to hide something by having a public hearing instead of a secret hearing?

Methinks you do not understand the meaning of "hide," along with several other 4 letter words.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Isn't it "convenient" that Merrick Garland's DOJ decides to file charges against Hunter right before he's supposed to testify under oath when they've declined to do so for years? Hunter doesn't want anything to do with giving a deposition under oath. He and his father have been lying about this all along. Their story changes with each new revelation.
Remember when you guys threw a bitch fit over the misdemeanor charges originally filed?
Looks like the GOP is in collusion with the DOJ to cover up ...SOMETHING

yada%20yada.jpg

Forum List

Back