🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hurricane Joaquin Poll:Who's Fault Is It?,GOP,Democrats,SUV's,Hillary?,Conservative Radio Hosts?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:omg::poke: And maybe even Global Warming or Global Climate Change? Never the less, Joaquin has the potential to become at least a major rain event. But aren't we all supposed to believe that Global Warming causes droughts? or was it flooding?
Well the forcast has the path striking "Deep Blue Democrat States"!!! Does that mean it will be blamed on Republicans if the Tri-State region gets the worst of it?
Isn't it already raining all over the Northeast? Oh well,,,,at least when the rain stops in a few weeks/late Oct/early November, all of those Democrats will be going into the Polar Vortex season. Good for them!! Then let Al Gore explain the weather this winter.:offtopic:

Thank you, President Obama..

Well, the goofy Libs thank him for everything else, so I thought I'd beat them to it this time!!!

It has to be something because Florida has never had a major rain event before.

• Banned
I still think Hillary may have caused it when she ate too much fattening/gas filled asain food during her last trip to China.

I still think Hillary may have caused it when she ate too much fattening/gas filled asain food during her last trip to China.
Or when she went to Obozo's last BBQ...
d7b.jpg

I blame Trump! He owns a jet. He could of simply flown in his jet and dropped a nuke into the eye of the Hurricane and stopped it. If he didn't have a nuke he could have dropped huge quantities of cold water into the Hurricane to stop it! ? Or he could have dropped a huge ice cube into it and stopped it. But did he??? Huh???

No! He did not do any of those things!!

Just like he didn't defend Obama when the guy in the audience called him a Moslem!!

Blame Trump!! He could of stopped it and he didn't!

Thank you, President Obama..

Well, the goofy Libs thank him for everything else, so I thought I'd beat them to it this time!!!
just you wait,,,,if this hits the tri state area and looks like a scene from that "Noahs Arc" movie,,,,who do u think the rats and PMSNBC will blame?

I blame Trump! He owns a jet. He could of simply flown in his jet and dropped a nuke into the eye of the Hurricane and stopped it. If he didn't have a nuke he could have dropped huge quantities of cold water into the Hurricane to stop it! ? Or he could have dropped a huge ice cube into it and stopped it. But did he??? Huh???

Just like he didn't defend Obama when the guy in the audience called him a Moslem!!

we need to Moses,,,,do u have his number? hes our only hope.

Millionaires use "could have". Loser wanna be's use "could of". Retards use both because they can't keep their shit together.

View attachment 51146
have u ever noticed how u rarely see dogs/cats running loose in china? I wonder where all the stray ones wind up?
Ask Obozo...
View attachment 51147
you know,,,it seems every time i eat chinese at one of those 3 star places...i cant help but hear at least three cats meowing from the kitchen.

View attachment 51146
have u ever noticed how u rarely see dogs/cats running loose in china? I wonder where all the stray ones wind up?
Ask Obozo...
View attachment 51147
you know,,,it seems every time i eat chinese at one of those 3 star places...i cant help but hear at least three cats meowing from the kitchen.
And you NEVER see any rats hanging out around the dumpster.

View attachment 51146
Ask Obozo...
View attachment 51147
And you NEVER see any rats hanging out around the dumpster.
well here in Florida, its either giant rats, small bears, bigfoot and man eating rabbits we see in those back restaurant alleys.

Forum List

Back