Hurricane Milton

They actually are.
Homes built in Florida today have to meet building codes for winds up to 180mph as of 2023.

Before that they've been increasing the requirements for wind mitigation steadily for a very long time.
The older the home the less likely to survive winds.

In addition, growth in Florida is massive with millions flooding in to escape democrat states like NewYork, California, Illinois etc.
I think now only California has a larger population, but if you consider only legal Americans, Florida has the nations largest population BY FAR NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Texas is bigger than Florida in terms of population. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US. Poor NY state has been slipping for decades and loses electoral votes every ten years.

Texas is bigger than Florida in terms of population. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US. Poor NY state has been slipping for decades and loses electoral votes every ten years.

Fact. NY state has lost another EC vote just in the last four years. NY has been in decline ever since 1948.

Screen Shot 2024-10-09 at 1.43.31 PM.png

I counted 20 blacks in that group of roughly 40 people.

Seems to me that blacks are grossly over-represented and all out of proportion to their % of the US population.
Can't you just shut the fuck up for once? It's one room in an office building you dumb piece of shit.

Forum List

Back