Hurricane Milton

Well, it finally looks like this Milton puppy is on the move, though I have to say right now it looks to me like the eye is going to hit well south of Tampa closer to the Naples area.

Looks now like the storm surge warnings might have been overstated and I'm grateful for that. Prayed hard that it would weaken. However the danger in the "experts" making these catastrophic forecasts that often do not bear out is the Chicken Little effect, of course.

Looks now like the storm surge warnings might have been overstated and I'm grateful for that. Prayed hard that it would weaken. However the danger in the "experts" making these catastrophic forecasts that often do not bear out is the Chicken Little effect, of course.

Well, in just looking at the radar data, it looks like it was a real bad day for anyone living in the Route 4 corridor. Milton came aboard right at Clearwater/St. Petersberg/Tampa, followed Rt. 4, and exited right about at Daytona Beach.

Well, in just looking at the radar data, it looks like it was a real bad day for anyone living in the Route 4 corridor. Milton came aboard right at Clearwater/St. Petersberg/Tampa, followed Rt. 4, and exited right about at Daytona Beach.

They did very well on the track...we'll see about the 10-15 ft storm surge.

Wrong buffalo breath! Google is your friend. Chicago is number 3. Dallas is actually number 4. I stand corrected. Houston is 5.
A find your lack of faith disturbing.
il_fullxfull.5518979870_109l.jpg

Came in earlier with a lower tide.

Lieutenant Dan made it....

He survived and is doing well this morning.

In case you don't know.....this is a homeless guy living on a sailboat that is missing a leg.
He's a character living this way. But his life....his boat is intact and he is alive and well despite his real lack of knowledge about sailing.

I just want to know what kind of boat he has because that thing is a water tank....it is still floating after a hurricane!

Lieutenant Dan made it....

He survived and is doing well this morning.

In case you don't know.....this is a homeless guy living on a sailboat that is missing a leg.
He's a character living this way. But his life....his boat is intact and he is alive and well despite his real lack of knowledge about sailing.

I just want to know what kind of boat he has because that thing is a water tank....it is still floating after a hurricane!
If he is living on a sailboat, he is not homeless, is he?

Forum List

Back