Hw can the donald control hs ego?

the Donald Duck has foot in mouth disease, and it's incurable....give up while you're ahead, there's no controlling that.... :D
Is that why he was able to destroy 16 opponents with time to spare?
He was able to beat them...but as mentioned by someone else, the line up was not that great, and I truly believe because there were so many, it hurt everyone in the race.

donald beat them, because he had nothing to lose by being an arrogant cut throat and to the point candidate...he said all the things negative about your party that others wouldn't have dared to say....but both democrats, and the republicans that ended up supporting him, were feeling and thinking about the republican party....except maybe him saying President bush 'lied us in to a war and that the Iraq war was a huge mistake'....

If Donald D Trump were a Democrat would you really be supporting him?

If as a Democrat he said that Bush and his foreign policies like going in to Iraq were HUGE mistakes and based on a lie?

Protectionism has notoriously been a liberal cause, never a conservative cause...conservatives believe in an absolutely free market, with trade of merchandise and with trade of human foreign labor....Republicans believe in deregulating the market and not in regulating the market...which the Donald has even gone beyond the liberal stance to the point of almost reaching authoritarian which is far right.

Donald won by telling your party....that they suck.
Trump isn't a protectionist. You are lying or very ill informed. Just because a liberals thinks everyone on the right sucked doesn't make it so. You are not god. Every fucking one of you speaks as if your were the divine being. It's a mental illness.
HOLY TOLEDO!

Seek help, you need it! :eek:

SJ asked a question and I answered it from my perspective.........where you got your vitriol filled response is beyond me...

AND OF COURSE Donald D is a ''protectionist''! duhhhhh..........

It's what his supporters love about him...his protectionist immigration stances, his protectionist trade stances...hello????????????

the Donald Duck has foot in mouth disease, and it's incurable....give up while you're ahead, there's no controlling that.... :D
He was able to beat them...but as mentioned by someone else, the line up was not that great, and I truly believe because there were so many, it hurt everyone in the race.

donald beat them, because he had nothing to lose by being an arrogant cut throat and to the point candidate...he said all the things negative about your party that others wouldn't have dared to say....but both democrats, and the republicans that ended up supporting him, were feeling and thinking about the republican party....except maybe him saying President bush 'lied us in to a war and that the Iraq war was a huge mistake'....

If as a Democrat he said that Bush and his foreign policies like going in to Iraq were HUGE mistakes and based on a lie?

Protectionism has notoriously been a liberal cause, never a conservative cause...conservatives believe in an absolutely free market, with trade of merchandise and with trade of human foreign labor....Republicans believe in deregulating the market and not in regulating the market...which the Donald has even gone beyond the liberal stance to the point of almost reaching authoritarian which is far right.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinions. And that's all they are...opinions.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinions. And that's all they are...opinions.
of course it is opinion, as with everyone, including you!

Trump has done nothing so far to suggest he can control his ego if he should be elected President he will discover that dealing with Congress is a lot different than dealing with business rivals and that twitter attacks and threats of lawsuits won't help him.

Except you present them as fact.

That we can see everything stupid thing the guy has said.
When did he use his own server for top secret intel and leave four patriots to die doing his bidding?

Libtards and their backwards self serving morality!

The way you guys debate, it's fascinating, your post has absolutely nothing to do with mine.
I wasn't debating. You made a point he said stupid things and I pointed out a much bigger problem on the left. Your puss filled sack of shit you're trying to think with isn't cutting it.

You went off topic is what you did, the fact that all the stupid shit Trump has said is on record and can be readily recalled in the general election has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton's email server.

Me: "Hey the sky is blue"

You: "fuck you, you sack of crap, I have an artichoke"

We do agree on one thing, you're not debating.
You don't get to dictate the answers. You badly mischaracterized my response. You brought up "everything stupid the guy ever said" and I brought up issues much worse on the left. I don't care if you like it but I'll point out that you are stupid and dishonest.

You: "How dare you ignore my artichoke"

It wasn't exactly a first string line up.
No, just a bunch of governors and senators.

Who was that black guy that couldn't stay awake?
So, because not ALL 16 of them were elected officials, none of the other ones count? Try again, idiot.

Except you present them as fact.
sure.... when someone begins with ''I truly believe....'' that means it is being presented as fact instead of opinion....:rolleyes:

sheesh....

So, because not ALL 16 of them were elected officials, none of the other ones count? Try again, idiot.

Including The Donald himself which seems to be one of his shortcomings as he hasn't learned how to control his mouth when speaking in public.

Do we really want a complete amateur politician speaking to foreign leaders on our behalf?

Including The Donald himself which seems to be one of his shortcomings as he hasn't learned how to control his mouth when speaking in public.

Do we really want a complete amateur politician speaking to foreign leaders on our behalf?
That's right, change the subject.

"Do we really want a complete amateur politician speaking to foreign leaders on our behalf?"

Some of you are so full of hate that you can't even keep track of what thread you are posting on. :lol:

"Hw can the donald control hs ego?"

Its not ego when you have actual career accomplishments and $10 billion dollars. Does Hillary have even one career accomplishment?

"Do we really want a complete amateur politician speaking to foreign leaders on our behalf?"

Some of you are so full of hate that you can't even keep track of what thread you are posting on. :lol:

"Hw can the donald control hs ego?"
I have news for you, pal. We've HAD a complete amateur speaking to foreign leaders for the past 7 1/2 years on our behalf. Iran getting nukes, our allies don't trust us anymore, and our enemies are laughing at us. Can Trump possibly be any worse than the pussy we have leading from behind? The answer is NO.

Forum List

Back