🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Trump touted this drug as being very promising, while Fauci condemned it, which tells us all we need to know about the future studies and research of it. Can anybody imagine the MSM admitting Trump was right and that this drug was what was needed to save lots of lives? It will NEVER happen. My prediction is that we will either never see the end of whatever research it takes to get the drug scientifically blessed get the stamp of approval from the government, or the drug will be condemned. The drug will make its way to many who need it, but it will have to remain taboo forever. The only way I see to get this drug blessed by the scientific and medical communities and a stamp of approval from the government is if lefties can find some way to say they touted it while Trump rejected it.
Malaria kills millions in the world every year and quinine keeps it in check but never kills it. However, Malaria can only survive in the tropics and the dreaded mosquito is the carrier via the ameba.

Last edited:
You have to remember you're dealing with absolute idiots.

If this drug would just be able to help stop our medical workers from getting Kung Klu that would be a major step.

If it did the medical workers would turn on Fake News and slap the Kool-Aid out of their hair.

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

People are dying, that's why we can't wait.

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

People are dying, that's why we can't wait.

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.
It actually has a number of off label use.
Off-Label Plaquenil Uses
On occasion, your healthcare provider may recommend Plaquenil for something other than the conditions discussed in this article. Plaquenil is sometimes used off-label to treat a number of conditions, such as:

How about people will die while waiting?

Waiting is a good thing according to Democrats. How fast do you think this would happen if we were in Nov. and Biden had just got elected?

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.
Don’t take it. Do not take it. Wait for testing.

Whos "peers" ? Your owners ? Fuck those assholes. Half the drugs used around the world, when you look on Drugs.com, come up with "no results" Used in so-and-so for:

Call up your doctor, if he's willing to prescribe it to you he's not breaking the law. What do you want to do, force doctors to doll this shit out like candy?

Waiting is a good thing according to Democrats. How fast do you think this would happen if we were in Nov. and Biden had just got elected?
Biden suffers dementia. Dementia is incurable and pull the plug.

If it can save one life it's worth shutting down the economy now and for as long as it takes.

If it can save one life........we need more testing first.

Lol

In reality the testing is going on right now, albeit not in the traditional, clinically-controlled setting. The data won't be perfect, but it should be indicative. This debate will largely be settled sooner rather than later, IMO.

Call up your doctor, if he's willing to prescribe it to you he's not breaking the law. What do you want to do, force doctors to doll this shit out like candy?

Doctors were prescribing it for each other weeks ago. They know it is worth having in case they become infected.

And that testing will NEVER end. More on this in post 1.

Doctors were prescribing it for each other weeks ago. They know it is worth having in case they become infected.

en masse? Doubtful.

Trump touted this drug as being very promising, while Fauci condemned it, which tells us all we need to know about the future studies and research of it. Can anybody imagine the MSM admitting Trump was right and that this drug was what was needed to save lots of lives? It will NEVER happen. My prediction is that we will either never see the end of whatever research it takes to get the drug scientifically blessed get the stamp of approval from the government, or the drug will be condemned. The drug will make its way to many who need it, but it will have to remain taboo forever. The only way I see to get this drug blessed by the scientific and medical communities and a stamp of approval from the government is if lefties can find some way to say they touted it while Trump rejected it.
It's being used in New York City, not just in the study groups. It's been approved by the FDA for emergency use. It will get approved if it is effective. So far, it's looking pretty good.

Forum List

Back