Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

How about people will die while waiting?

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

Good take one for the team and test it on yourself

:)

Why is everyone freaking out?

Trump touted this drug as being very promising, while Fauci condemned it, which tells us all we need to know about the future studies and research of it. Can anybody imagine the MSM admitting Trump was right and that this drug was what was needed to save lots of lives? It will NEVER happen. My prediction is that we will either never see the end of whatever research it takes to get the drug scientifically blessed get the stamp of approval from the government, or the drug will be condemned. The drug will make its way to many who need it, but it will have to remain taboo forever. The only way I see to get this drug blessed by the scientific and medical communities and a stamp of approval from the government is if lefties can find some way to say they touted it while Trump rejected it.
It's being used in New York City, not just in the study groups. It's been approved by the FDA for emergency use. It will get approved if it is effective. So far, it's looking pretty good.

It'd be nice, what are you sourcing for you opinion?

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

People are dying, that's why we can't wait.

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.
In short. you want to use Americans as guinea pigs for the sake of president Trump's political career. Quackery is not going to save him. He made unfounded claims because he seeks a doctor show miracle cure when we all know such things really don't exist.

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Trump has discovered the miracle cure for Coronavirus! Why can't Dems accept that?
Lol, this narrative is why the search will never end. Can you imagine the MSM having to report what you just typed? It can NEVER happen. This drug will remain taboo forever.

Waiting is a good thing according to Democrats. How fast do you think this would happen if we were in Nov. and Biden had just got elected?
Can you imagine if Trump had waited for 6 months like Obama did before he took any actions.. Trump was on this within 10 days. Can you imagine the deaths had he waited 6 months and left the borders open?

The shear stupidity of the left is stunning...

Waiting is a good thing according to Democrats. How fast do you think this would happen if we were in Nov. and Biden had just got elected?
Can you imagine if Trump had waited for 6 months like Obama did before he took any actions.. Trump was on this within 10 days. Can you imagine the deaths had he waited 6 months and left the borders open?

Trump discovered it?

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

Don’t take it. Do not take it. Wait for testing.

Call up your doctor, if he's willing to prescribe it to you he's not breaking the law. What do you want to do, force doctors to doll this shit out like candy?

Doctors were prescribing it for each other weeks ago. They know it is worth having in case they become infected.
Doctors also know that placebo works half the time.

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.
In short. you want to use Americans as guinea pigs for the sake of president Trump's political career. Quackery is not going to save him. He made unfounded claims because he seeks a doctor show miracle cure when we all know such things really don't exist.
Dont worry the MSM will NEVER allow those unfounded claims to be correct. The testing and research will NEVER end, and this drug will remain taboo no matter how many people must die.

Exactly, why isn't the faggot Eric holder judge shopping to sue Trump for closing the borders?

LOL...

It was DEMOCRATS saying it was safe to go out you moron.... and it was an Idiot on MSDNC that stated that fish tank cleaner was the same drug... ALL DEMOCRATS...

Don’t take it. Do not take it. Wait for testing.

Call up your doctor, if he's willing to prescribe it to you he's not breaking the law. What do you want to do, force doctors to doll this shit out like candy?

Doctors were prescribing it for each other weeks ago. They know it is worth having in case they become infected.
Doctors also know that placebo works half the time.

It's not the Placebo..its faith.

Doctors are prescribing it. The claims are far from unfounded. It simply hasn't gone through the litany of tests that are required during "normal" times for treatment of COVID 19. The reason it has been pre-approved by the FDA, is because the drug itself has had approval since 1955 for malaria and to treat arthritis. Whether or not it helps COVID 19, the dangers and lack thereof are well known.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

I'm doing fine, I don't need unproven miracle cures.

Dont worry the MSM will NEVER allow those unfounded claims to be correct. The testing and research will NEVER end, and this drug will remain taboo no matter how many people must die.

If I were a pharmaceutical executive, I'd rename the drug "Trumpicillin" to ensure that leftards won't mistakenly take it if they come down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu. Wouldn't want them to be offended by "quackery".

LOL...

It was DEMOCRATS saying it was safe to go out you moron.... and it was an Idiot on MSDNC that stated that fish tank cleaner was the same drug... ALL DEMOCRATS...

Sure, buddy. Democrats took this more seriously and much sooner.

In the meantime the tards on this board are arguing for the merits of filling churches with people.

Then there is this fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Trump touted this drug as being very promising, while Fauci condemned it, which tells us all we need to know about the future studies and research of it. Can anybody imagine the MSM admitting Trump was right and that this drug was what was needed to save lots of lives? It will NEVER happen. My prediction is that we will either never see the end of whatever research it takes to get the drug scientifically blessed get the stamp of approval from the government, or the drug will be condemned. The drug will make its way to many who need it, but it will have to remain taboo forever. The only way I see to get this drug blessed by the scientific and medical communities and a stamp of approval from the government is if lefties can find some way to say they touted it while Trump rejected it.

It's so hard for me to understand how so many dumb asses, including a lot of family members, can let their hatred of one man make them look so dumb, it is beyond me...

LOL...

Sure, buddy. Democrats took this more seriously and much sooner.

By gerrymandering and sticking all their constitutes in cities?

Ha ha ha ha

My brother, a physician of many years in the Midwest called me an hour ago and is angry Fauci won't approve the use of it. He says it has been around for 40 or more years and he has some at his home should he or his wife ever need it. He is a believer in this drug. He wants it approved for use with this virus. He knows this drug's history. My brother feels this virus will hit it's peak in a week or two as we have been reading. He told me to go out and have some fun. Just practice social distancing and wear a mask in places with high people density. :twirl:

Forum List

Back