Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

How about people will die while waiting?

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

Good take one for the team and test it on yourself

:)

Why is everyone freaking out?

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

I'm doing fine, I don't need unproven miracle cures.

The cure is faith..if you dont believe in Jesus christ now..

Well enjoy

Luke 17:21

Right, Christians are dying right along with everyone else, so enjoy.

Have the names of these fake Christian's, who got abortions?

I got Landon Spradlin's name, does that count?

A Pentecostal?

Well there you go, I was correct, fake Christian's.

I forget, who are the true Christians?

Isn't he an Evangelist preacher?

Do you want me to chew your food and spit it in your face too?

Do it to me, I would enjoy it..

Seriously, you can not commit suicide when you're one of the chosen ones from the lord.

Nobody is surprised.

Of course not, its meaningless to fear nothing.

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

Ummmmm, because that takes a long time and people are dying now, would be my guess. But statists, such as yourself, care more about process, and their power, than peoples lives.
Whatever. This is starting to feel like arguing with Jenny McCarthy about her anti-vax bullshit.

As you like. Let the conservatives take the drug, the doctors can give libs a referral to a good mortician.

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

Well enjoy

A Pentecostal?

So you want an alter call now in your desperate time of need?

It's kind of simple read Roman's 10:9, Acts 2:38

Well enjoy

A Pentecostal?

Considering every Christian sect would agree with that sentiment then I guess you don't really have a point.

I thought everyone was going to die if something wasn't done? I wonder if they will give Boris Johnson the stuff?

Trump discovered it?

This is probably the narrative the MSM will have to use if the drug ends up getting blessed and certified by science, medical and government. They will pivot to the notion that Trump claimed to have invented the drug, but that fauci knew this was the cure before Trump's "claims to have discovered" the drug.

Well enjoy

A Pentecostal?

Considering every Christian sect would agree with that sentiment then I guess you don't really have a point.

Excuse me?

The eastern orthodox and Martin Luther started this bullshit..then you had the twats of Muhammad, Joseph smith, John wilsey, Calvin and the rest

Ummmmm, because that takes a long time and people are dying now, would be my guess. But statists, such as yourself, care more about process, and their power, than peoples lives.
Whatever. This is starting to feel like arguing with Jenny McCarthy about her anti-vax bullshit.

As you like. Let the conservatives take the drug, the doctors can give libs a referral to a good mortician.
You don't know a damned thing about this stuff. You're certainly not listening to any responsible medical professionals on this. No responsible doctor would make claims on treatments this dubious. Malaria and COVID19 are such different diseases that they have an even greater than usual case to make that this stuff is safe and effective. I sincerely hope it is but I'll not be anyone's guinea pig.

I've heard many of my peers give their testimony on the news. The shit works.
A Democrat woman called into Wayne Allyn Root's show to praise this drug as she had tested positive and was becoming sicker and was given this drug and recovered in a short time. She loves Trump now! :bowdown:

Hydroxychloroquine is in a class of drugs called antimalarials. It is used to prevent and treat acute attacks of malaria. It is also used to treat discoid or systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis in patients whose symptoms have not improved with other treatments.

Trump discovered it?

This is probably the narrative the MSM will have to use if the drug ends up getting blessed and certified by science, medical and government. They will pivot to the notion that Trump claimed to have invented the drug, but that fauci knew this was the cure before Trump's "claims to have discovered" the drug.

If the drug works that would be great, it just needs to go through some serious testing.

Well enjoy

A Pentecostal?

Excuse me?

The eastern orthodox and Martin Luther started this bullshit..then you had the twats of Muhammad, Joseph smith, John wilsey, Calvin and the rest

Neat, so all those Christians that lost their lives to COVID-19 were fake? Man, what an asshole.

If Hydroxychloroquine were able to treat covid 19, it would interfere with the current rapid trajectory toward communism that we are on. The left and the MSM will NEVER allow this to happen if there is anything they can do about it. Lefties desperately want MORE deaths, asap.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
And Fauci is a huge liberal and Hillary worshiper.
Hillary is probably the one telling Fauci to bash the drug when he's on TV.

Hannity has been talking to a real expert, Dr. Mehmet Oz who has no problem with this drug. Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time and has appeared on television programs for many years.
He's a fucking quack.

Didn't you know? Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time. Never once credibly accused of hawking shit on his tv show under dubious circumstances.

If it were Russian roulette like your describing it doctors all around the world wouldn’t be prescribing it, which they are. They put my mom on it without even asking her or the family if they have permission.

Forum List

Back