Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

It's so hard for me to understand how so many dumb asses, including a lot of family members, can let their hatred of one man make them look so dumb, it is beyond me...
Exactly. Trump discovers a miracle cure and people refuse to accept it because of their political views.

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

People are dying, that's why we can't wait.

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.
In short. you want to use Americans as guinea pigs for the sake of president Trump's political career. Quackery is not going to save him. He made unfounded claims because he seeks a doctor show miracle cure when we all know such things really don't exist.
Dont worry the MSM will NEVER allow those unfounded claims to be correct. The testing and research will NEVER end, and this drug will remain taboo no matter how many people must die.
You're an idiot. Consider the tragic anti-vaccination craze. Some people are so sure it's all a scam to the point that they give their kids bleach enemas. The "media suppressed Trump miracle cure" is even stupider. I suppose you are lucky that he did not say bleach enemas cure Covid19 or you would have a clorox bottle up your ass.

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

How about people will die while waiting?

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

Good take one for the team and test it on yourself

:)

Why is everyone freaking out?

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

I'm doing fine, I don't need unproven miracle cures.

The cure is faith..if you dont believe in Jesus christ now..

Well enjoy

Luke 17:21

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

Well enjoy

Right, Christians are dying right along with everyone else, so enjoy.

Ummmmm, because that takes a long time and people are dying now, would be my guess. But statists, such as yourself, care more about process, and their power, than peoples lives.

• Love
Reactions: Ava

That's what President Trump's "right to Try" is all about. Further, this drug has already been proven safe. Its legal and ethical to provide drug off label.

Sure, if people were just trying to grow hair on their palms with the hydroxychloroquine, they could wait. But that's not the case.
In short. you want to use Americans as guinea pigs for the sake of president Trump's political career. Quackery is not going to save him. He made unfounded claims because he seeks a doctor show miracle cure when we all know such things really don't exist.
Dont worry the MSM will NEVER allow those unfounded claims to be correct. The testing and research will NEVER end, and this drug will remain taboo no matter how many people must die.
You're an idiot. Consider the tragic anti-vaccination craze. Some people are so sure it's all a scam to the point that they give their kids bleach enemas. The "media suppressed Trump miracle cure" is even stupider. I suppose you are lucky that he did not say bleach enemas cure Covid19 or you would have a clorox bottle up your ass.

Didnt you tell us a few years ago, if you soak a tampon in vodka shove it up your butt hole it cures zits?

Don’t take it. Do not take it. Wait for testing.
And you should fill your veins with it right now, just in case.

Well enjoy

Have the names of these fake Christian's, who got abortions?

Well, the con man is a snake oil salesman.

Well enjoy

Faith is a placebo. Hypnotism is a placebo.

Well enjoy

I got Landon Spradlin's name, does that count?

New pharmaceutical products offer the means for greater profit and an opportunity to introduce new medical mandates.

That's why people like Fauci don't wanna roll with something already on the market.

Well enjoy

Faith is a placebo. Hypnotism is a placebo.

Wait you telling us you're so weak you can get hypnotized?

Wow, I can manipulate the hell out of ya ..

Well enjoy

I got Landon Spradlin's name, does that count?

A Pentecostal?

Well there you go, I was correct, fake Christian's.

Ummmmm, because that takes a long time and people are dying now, would be my guess. But statists, such as yourself, care more about process, and their power, than peoples lives.
Whatever. This is starting to feel like arguing with Jenny McCarthy about her anti-vax bullshit.

Forum List

Back