🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hypocrisy: Hillary Aid Huma Abedin Pushes Down Supporter-----No Charges Filed (Video)

It's amazing. You wouldn't believe the pile on over this instance. I can't wait for the court case because the SS now says that Fields was ordered back by them and she broke the line.

Look at what Cruz had to say. Made me want to bazooka barf.

"Sen. Ted Cruz called the incident a 'consequence of the culture of the Trump campaign, the abusive culture.'

'When you have a campaign that is built on personal insults on attacks and now physical violence, that has not place in a political campaign and it has not place in a democracy,' Cruz continued, speaking to reporters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this afternoon.

Cruz also called the development 'unfortunate.'

'But I think it does clarify for the voters what the Trump campaign is all about,' Cruz added. "

Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

Actually I can see where both Corey and Huma had a natural instinct to protect their bosses. But you can't go after Corey without going after Huma and not be a flaming hypocrite.

Why would it be hypocritical when it happened in completely different jurisdictions and thus would have had Completely different prosecutors?

BTW did the person pushed press charges?

Forum List

Back