Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

The death rate is higher because SOMEBODY didn’t take it seriously and allowed it to spread. Then got his ass kicked out of the White House for failing so terribly at it.

Read that over slowly a few times. I don’t want you to confuse yourself again.
Nope. Death rate is high because Americans are fat and unhealthy for the most part. You seem to avoid that too. 99.4% survival rate so spare me the deadly disease crap, leftist. I had and lived. I am not Mr. Universe.

I agree.

I don’t think it’s Biden’s fault that Americans continue to die from it. It’s a choice now.
It’s his fault for promising to do a better job than Trump. DJT said we have to live with it. Biden smartly attacked him for it and now guess what? We are living with it and some are dying. And we have the vaccines. Biden lied.

So what exactly did Trump do wrong?

He downplayed the virus. He lied to people about how deadly it is. He wasn’t consistent in his messaging for preventative measures. He got into arguments with his own public health officials.

Trump did warp speed and ppp loans. Border was secure. No combat deaths in Afghanistan for 18 mos. Energy independence. What has Biden done?

20% have Buyers Remorse. So he hasn’t leftist. Well he has in your deranged mind and you have yet to say if you believe he is doing a good job. Why the avoidance?

Sure they did. They vast majority of them voted against your guy.
Majority doesn’t speak for all of America. Again my 12 yr old can educate you. Lol

PoC vote only reason Biden won. Why? The media was in his back pocket. Sadly. And you believe them. Sheep.

He downplayed the virus. He lied to people about how deadly it is. He wasn’t consistent in his messaging for preventative measures. He got into arguments with his own public health officials.
Okay, when Trump banned travel from China. Democrats like Pelosi said to ignore it. Is that the down play you talking about?

Forum List

Back