Hypocrisy, thy name is Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Regardless of where you stand on the divide between left and right, you should "admire' the blatant Trump hypocrisy on,

first calling for Russia (a foreign and adversary entity) to hack into the DNC and Clinton emails (to later repay the "favor" by easing sanctions against Russia), while,

second, being incensed that his own campaign was wiretapped (if proven to be true) to ascertain Trump's collusions with these same Russians.....

In other words and simply put Trump is stating......"How dare you doing to me what I advocated doing to you...."

Gotta love it........

RUSSIAN-HACKERS-008-01-800x416.jpg

how many lies can this trump sack of manure tell without republicans getting angry?

• Banned

Moron..NO ONE is calling for "an election do-over".......At this point we welcome a Trump administration as the very BEST way to destroy the GOP from the inside out......LOL

first calling for Russia (a foreign and adversary entity) to hack into the DNC and Clinton emails (to later repay the "favor" by easing sanctions against Russia), while,

You blew it right there, gnat.

Didn't happen

Regardless of where you stand on the divide between left and right, you should "admire' the blatant Trump hypocrisy on,

second, being incensed that his own campaign was wiretapped (if proven to be true) to ascertain Trump's collusions with these same Russians.....

In other words and simply put Trump is stating......"How dare you doing to me what I advocated doing to you...."

Gotta love it........
do we just need to, "tweek the lyrics"?

Primus - My Name Is Mud (LYRICS)

trump ah likes to put rabbits out there to chase to prevent looking into the real problems he has with russian buddies

Not enough info on that.

Do I think Obama would wiretap him?

Without a doubt

yep, no "hypocrisy" here.....LOL

But, don't worry, a THOROUGH investigation is always a two-edged sword....

and will be as likely to bring down Obama as Trump.

and no, no hypocrisy.

Remember, we've had 8 years of Obama, and know what he might do.

trump ah likes to put rabbits out there to chase to prevent looking into the real problems he has with russian buddies

true.......however, his call for an investigation must have his smarter aides wondering when the hell the orange clown will shut his mouth since a thorough investigation is what they do NOT want...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back