Hypocrisy, thy name is Trump....

Moron..NO ONE is calling for "an election do-over".......At this point we welcome a Trump administration as the very BEST way to destroy the GOP from the inside out......LOL

My feelings exactly! I'd hoped his participation in the election season and getting the nomination would do this, but after my initial upset at his winning, I now realize that his actually being President, being incompetent and breaking laws left and right, will be a much more effective means to put the GOP (at least in its current form) in the wilderness for the next 50 years.

Keep it up, Donny Boy! Tweet, tweet, tweet!

0395c5ccb4c294164ab94f504f813821.jpg

191260_600.jpg

Trump had nothing to do with the Russian hacking and nobody who is anybody alleges such a thing. As a matter of fact a high school kid could have hacked the DNC files and probably did. You almost gotta laugh that lefties have been whining about "wikileaks" for years while tapping Trump's phone with a bogus federal warrant that wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. This is police state stuff and democrats need to condemn such things before the party looks more foolish than it is.

There'll be some high ranking Obama Adm officials looking at serious jail-time over the: i) illegal wiretaps, and ii) releasing the contents of those wiretaps to their seditious LMSM outreach department

......and then, Papa Bear also said, "who ate my porridge..." LOL

Frankie is having one of his wet dreams......
...remembers big bad JakeStarkey talking about ruthlessly handling sedition for far, far less than Obama's actually done

1) how did trump call on Russia to hack the DNC after the DNC "hacks" were already released?

2) is anyone disputing that wire taps did occur at this point? Or that the admin went to a fisa court for approval for them? I freely admit that we don't have all the details on them yet, but I don't see dispute in the fact that they happened.

3) do you really think the us government shouldn't be wiretapping political adversaries? You are seriously all right with that?

Jesus said to pull a beam out of your eyes before you complain about your neighbors more. You have a tree in your eyes. Pull it out

first calling for Russia (a foreign and adversary entity) to hack into the DNC and Clinton emails (to later repay the "favor" by easing sanctions against Russia), while,

You blew it right there, gnat.

Didn't happen
and of course willhafta has all the inside info still believes russia and putin are our pals

Why wouldn't Russia and Putin be pals? It is his country
yeah real pals unless you speak against him,,,,,then you're dead

Regardless of where you stand on the divide between left and right, you should "admire' the blatant Trump hypocrisy on,

first calling for Russia (a foreign and adversary entity) to hack into the DNC and Clinton emails (to later repay the "favor" by easing sanctions against Russia), while,

second, being incensed that his own campaign was wiretapped (if proven to be true) to ascertain Trump's collusions with these same Russians.....

In other words and simply put Trump is stating......"How dare you doing to me what I advocated doing to you...."

Gotta love it........

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

I wouldn't call what Trump's doing "hypocrisy". I see it more as a childish game of if you do it to me, I'll do it right back to you. From what I read and hear this pleases his backers, to me it lowers him to their level and it's a game the media profits from. I feel he's too thin-skinned to just keep his mouth shut on the Russian matter and handle it through Pence or someone else that the media would soon get board with.

I wouldn't call what Trump's doing "hypocrisy". I see it more as a childish game of if you do it to me, I'll do it right back to you. From what I read and hear this pleases his backers, to me it lowers him to their level and it's a game the media profits from. I feel he's too thin-skinned to just keep his mouth shut on the Russian matter and handle it through Pence or someone else that the media would soon get board with.
he's just throwing rabbits out there for people to chase like his birther bs The man is not mentally fit

There'll be some high ranking Obama Adm officials looking at serious jail-time over the: i) illegal wiretaps, and ii) releasing the contents of those wiretaps to their seditious LMSM outreach department

......and then, Papa Bear also said, "who ate my porridge..." LOL

Frankie is having one of his wet dreams......

Jake, you need to hire even more people to run all your sock accounts to try to save your Ossiah. He's done.

A lying sack of crap is what we have in our WH now How assinine can the man be to throw out lie after lie culminating in the great obama tapping lie??

Regardless of where you stand on the divide between left and right, you should "admire' the blatant Trump hypocrisy on,

second, being incensed that his own campaign was wiretapped (if proven to be true) to ascertain Trump's collusions with these same Russians.....

In other words and simply put Trump is stating......"How dare you doing to me what I advocated doing to you...."

Gotta love it........

So the Liar in Chief has now become the Hypocrite in Chief....GOT IT!

Gotta love it........

So the Liar in Chief has now become the Hypocrite in Chief....GOT IT!
So the Liar in Chief has now become the Hypocrite in Chief....
NO...

Now he's the FORMER Liar in Chief

trump ah likes to put rabbits out there to chase to prevent looking into the real problems he has with russian buddies

true.......however, his call for an investigation must have his smarter aides wondering when the hell the orange clown will shut his mouth since a thorough investigation is what they do NOT want...
halftawaite will say it was a good move

The Department of Justice has confirmed that Russia was in frequent contact with the Trump campaign. Maybe they were not swapping Democratic hacking for sanction relief. Maybe they were just calling to chat about the weather. Maybe Putin just wanted to wish Trump a happy birthday. Maybe putin just wanted to find out if he could get a discount in one of Trump's resorts in an upcoming vacation.

Hypocrisy, thy name is nat4900.

Look at any post by this jackass prior to the election.

Forum List

Back