Hypocrisy, thy name is Trump....

Considering you keep claiming that Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC and Hillary, you seem to be the one doing the 'misinterpreting'.

Direct Trump quote......LOL

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Tough job for you to neglect THAt quote.....LOL

Yep, your a faggot.

Among all your other fucked up prejudices, add the above......

(my wife and grand kids will have a good laugh over your fucked up stupidity.....LOL)

Considering you keep claiming that Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC and Hillary, you seem to be the one doing the 'misinterpreting'.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Lost the ability to read?
If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,

the 30,000 emails were ALREADY MISSING!!

How were you able to get you head up your ass all the way up to your waist?

If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,

So, you are now claiming that the Trumpster did NOT call for Russian hacking of the U.S.?.....Yes or No?

So, you are now claiming that the Trumpster did NOT call for Russian hacking of the U.S.?.....Yes or No?

If the above is your evidence, NO, he did not.

Ron-Burgundy-Nobody-Cares.jpg

If the above is your evidence, NO, he did not.

You're "correct"....this forum is NOT the place to fix STUPIDITY....Stay dumb, we need you folks as an example for why our kids should stay in school.

There'll be some high ranking Obama Adm officials looking at serious jail-time over the: i) illegal wiretaps, and ii) releasing the contents of those wiretaps to their seditious LMSM outreach department

There'll be some high ranking Obama Adm officials looking at serious jail-time over the: i) illegal wiretaps, and ii) releasing the contents of those wiretaps to their seditious LMSM outreach department

......and then, Papa Bear also said, "who ate my porridge..." LOL

Frankie is having one of his wet dreams......

Forum List

Back