Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

That's why I said very few Jews. And no it doesn't it. Being a Muslim has to with the monotheistic pledge and you need to believe Muhammad was the messenger who came in Arabia. I haven't seen Jews say the monotheistic pledge. Very few of each faiths Christisnity and Judaism believe he was a Prophet. But I still know some

Monotheistic pledge aside you can see that both Jews and Christians both believe in one God, the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob, that makes them monotheistic and if they believe in Mohammad shouldn't that make them Muslim? Unless of course Muslims believe in a different god other than the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

I'm a Christian that means I don't believe in Mohammad and I do believe in Jesus being the Son of God so that means I'm not a Jew.

How is that monotheistic if you believe God has a son? I thought you believe Jesus is God? Why are Christians saying repent to Jesus if you believe he is only the son of God?

Because we worship One God - THE FATHER

Monotheistic pledge aside you can see that both Jews and Christians both believe in one God, the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob, that makes them monotheistic and if they believe in Mohammad shouldn't that make them Muslim? Unless of course Muslims believe in a different god other than the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

I'm a Christian that means I don't believe in Mohammad and I do believe in Jesus being the Son of God so that means I'm not a Jew.

How is that monotheistic if you believe God has a son? I thought you believe Jesus is God? Why are Christians saying repent to Jesus if you believe he is only the son of God?

Because we worship One God - THE FATHER

She said she believes Jesus is only the son is God. And that Christians believe in the God of Abraham. And in the beginning of the thread you said you want to see them "repent to Jesus". Now you say the Father :confused:

Last edited:
Catholics teach that Muslims and Jews are brothers in faith. They worship they same God as us but haven't accepted the trinity yet.

They do not, stop deluding yourself. If you doubt me ask a Catholic like CaliforniaGirl, she actually knows what they teach, and can provide references.

I don't need a Catholic to tell me what catholics teach. I was born and raised Catholic and spent most of my summers before college in Catholic summer camps. I'm Catholic, and I dont know what some other Catholic was taught but every religious teacher I have ever had has taugh me that Muslims and Jews worship the same god as Christians, they just haven't found Christ.

I've posted several links that back up my claim and if I had my old textbooks I would post the chapters about Muslims and Jews.

What's so funny about all of this is many Jews still consider Christians as idolaters.

Which makes the assertions that Jews see Mohammad a prophet laughable, yet you only attack Christians, not Muslims.

I would ask why, but I know the answer.

Since we are on the subject of non-muslims trying to teach Islam, I am going to show actual facts that you guys can challenge ( via internet or books)

If I can challenge them they are not facts.

Fact #1

Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians

That was funny.

Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, and Islam is an offshoot of Catholicism, yet Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians. Care to back that up with actual evidence, or am I just supposed to believe it because you are so much smarter than anyone else on USMB?

Fact #2

If a Jew is in a land with no synagogue, that jew is permitted to pray in a mosque and forbidden to pray in a church.

This one is so absurd it doesn't even count as a lie.

L.I. Church Holds Rosh Hashanah Services After Pipe Breaks At Jewish Center « CBS New York

Fact #3

If you wrote ALLAH in Hebrew it is also spelled exactly like the word used for God. The word in hebrew is "Eloh"

In Hebrew Allah is אללה and God is אל.

That is not even close. Seriously, this is pathetic, go play in a place where you won't run into people that actually read.

Fact #4

The jihad that Muslims fight is of the spiritual self. Jihad in the military sense, is for defensive purposes. The Caliph must give the order for Jihad and there hasn't been a Caliph since the Ottoman empire.

What do you base this "fact" on? Unless you can prove you have a better grasp of Sharia Law, which is the legal basis for calling for a jihad, than the many Imams and scholars that study it and call for jihads you are full of shit.

From a JudeoChristian perpsective he's not a Prophet because he breaks the prophet rule. This makes him a prophet of what? Muslims? Well if that's what they want to believe,OK that's fine. He is a prophet of just the Muslims and at least that's the truth. So why is it wrong to tell them he is a false prophet and allah is not the JudeoChristian God YHWH and if they believe they are worshipping the same as us they are mistaken. I don't have Issues with Buddists because they don't claim their god is the same as my God.

BTW does anyone know what Mohammad Prophesied? I know he gave the Muslims the Koran/Hadiths, but that's not being a prophet, that's handing down teachings. What were his predictions?

Go buy the book "Islam for dummies" (Yes that is the actual title)

Nah tell me yourself I'm all ears. What makes Mohammad a prophet? What were his predictions and did they all come to pass? I hear about Mohammad, his life,his teachings,how he lead his followers, but nobody ever says exactly what he prophesied that makes him a prophet.

Ask him why he never responded to this.

You don't know Muhammad was NOT a prophet. That is your subjective view, which you have every right to express but does not mean its factual.

Let me see, the Bible says that the way to test prophets is to listen to what they say, and that anything they predict has to come true. If what they predict is false, they are proven not to be prophets. Even if you want to insist that the Bible is not authoritative on defining prophets, I think we can agree that prophets who make false prophecies are false prophets.

Muhammad's False Prophecies

Liberal Catholics spout all sorts of crazy shit to justify their political support of Islam.

I've always suspected Care is a Catholic. Though Episcopalians can be almost as ridiculous.

Well, if she's Christian at all....she's sort of stopped tooting that horn.

Catholics teach that Muslims and Jews are brothers in faith. They worship they same God as us but haven't accepted the trinity yet.

They do not, stop deluding yourself. If you doubt me ask a Catholic like CaliforniaGirl, she actually knows what they teach, and can provide references.

I don't need a Catholic to tell me what catholics teach. I was born and raised Catholic and spent most of my summers before college in Catholic summer camps. I'm Catholic, and I dont know what some other Catholic was taught but every religious teacher I have ever had has taugh me that Muslims and Jews worship the same god as Christians, they just haven't found Christ.

I've posted several links that back up my claim and if I had my old textbooks I would post the chapters about Muslims and Jews.

Only idiots think Catholics and Muslims worship the same God, Catholics are not idiots, and Muslims are liars.

Only idiots think Catholics and Muslims worship the same God, Catholics are not idiots, and Muslims are liars.

That's your opinion.

If its really important to you, why dont you make an appointment to talk to your local Catholic priest, or stop by your local Catholic high school and talk to one of their religious teachers.

Neither avatar nor laughin reaper responded yet.

I dont usually respond unless I have something to respond to

She said she believes Jesus is only the son is God. And that Christians believe in the God of Abraham. And in the beginning of the thread you said you want to see them "repent to Jesus". Now you say the Father :confused:

You need to clarify what you said. You said two different things

This guy can't even speak for his beliefs. But Amynation can and she makes more sense. Good job Amy :)

Last edited:
Muslims don't worship Muhammad.

worship: The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity:
Verb: Show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

if muslims don't "worship" mohamhead, then why do they riot & kill people whenever he is insulted ??

By your logic christians worship the virgin and a host of saints.

By your logic christians worship the virgin.

THAT is exactly what many Muslims are taught by people trying to 'win' some supposed point by attempting to discredit Christianity as not really being monotheistic. I've met many Muslims who were, unfortunately, taught that the justification of their own faith is to be found in 'proving' they have the final correct answer as opposed to Judaism or Christianity. It really sells with people who need to believe their faith is more rational than the other revealed religions. I've always found it an odd misconception of faith itself.

Muslims don't worship Muhammad.

worship: The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity:
Verb: Show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

if muslims don't "worship" mohamhead, then why do they riot & kill people whenever he is insulted ??

By your logic christians worship the virgin and a host of saints.

Some do, other's do not.

That's your opinion.

If its really important to you, why dont you make an appointment to talk to your local Catholic priest, or stop by your local Catholic high school and talk to one of their religious teachers.

Ouch! Even Christian realize this guy is gone mad. That should tell him something :)

Some do, other's do not.

None do.

He's gonna call you a liar watch out for it its coming :)

Guess what, he already knows that everyone, including him, lies. The difference is he is smart enough not to lie about things I can prove him wrong about. He has a definition of Christian that excludes people who worship Mary. I let God figure it out, and don't feel a need to quibble about the details.

I notice that there are many Christians who profess their love for Christ but they have a tendency to not extend their compassion towards others, most specifically, their Abrahamic neighbors, Muslims. But more importantly, I see a lot of Christians both online and offline that have a tendency to criticize others but they themselves are not doing what they're supposed to (as far as Christianity is concerned). A good example is Ted Haggard who openly opposed homosexuality but it was found out that he himself was homosexual. Or the so-called "good Christians" who professed their belief in Jesus as their Lord and Savior but castrated and hung blacks? In the Bible Jesus said:

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' " (Matthew 7:21-23)

Its amazing that there are Christians who will bad mouth Islam yet profess to be Christian, and upon asking why are they bad mouthing a faith, most will say "its free speech." But its not free speech that I'm concerned about its about professing a belief in a tolerant philosophy such as the one Jesus believed in yet their speech is so intolerant towards others. So my question to that is what justifies intolerant speech or intolerant belief? Is it the Constitution? Is it because your American?

How does one reconcile intolerant speech with their religious beliefs? How can you be for Christ who spoke about justice, compassion, and love, yet your speech towards others contradicts what Jesus taught?

The quote you used was directed at a man that never accepted Christ, but mimicked Him, and was able to work miracles in the name of Christ.

Most Christians are Judeo-Christians. In fact, Christians were grafted in to the Jewish line, so you are attacking us by attacking Israel.
Christians are: humans that make all kind of mistakes. Luckily we have a very forgiving Father.
Part of what you are seeing are Patriotic American Christians. Muslims wiping their feet on our flag brings out the human in us.

Forum List

Back