Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

He's gonna call you a liar watch out for it its coming :)

Guess what, he already knows that everyone, including him, lies. The difference is he is smart enough not to lie about things I can prove him wrong about. He has a definition of Christian that excludes people who worship Mary. I let God figure it out, and don't feel a need to quibble about the details.

Prove him wrong. You made the claim. He denied your claim. Prove him wrong then. I'm not in this argument I just want to see your hypocrisy

He's gonna call you a liar watch out for it its coming :)

Guess what, he already knows that everyone, including him, lies. The difference is he is smart enough not to lie about things I can prove him wrong about. He has a definition of Christian that excludes people who worship Mary. I let God figure it out, and don't feel a need to quibble about the details.

Prove him wrong. You made the claim. He denied your claim. Prove him wrong then. I'm not in this argument I just want to see your hypocrisy

Here's the problem, since I am not God, and god is the final arbiter on who is, and is not, a Christian, I can't prove him wrong.

Here's the problem, since I am not God, and god is the final arbiter on who is, and is not, a Christian, I can't prove him wrong.

Not about being a liar. He went against your claim some do and some don't. He said none do. And you didn't prove him wrong.

Not about being a liar. He went against your claim some do and some don't. He said none do. And you didn't prove him wrong.

I am not God, I do not have all the answers.

I am not God, I do not have all the answers.

Than don't lie next time. Oh and now you're not God yet you were calling people liars and sons of satan a few days ago....

I notice that there are many Christians who profess their love for Christ but they have a tendency to not extend their compassion towards others, most specifically, their Abrahamic neighbors, Muslims. But more importantly, I see a lot of Christians both online and offline that have a tendency to criticize others but they themselves are not doing what they're supposed to (as far as Christianity is concerned). A good example is Ted Haggard who openly opposed homosexuality but it was found out that he himself was homosexual. Or the so-called "good Christians" who professed their belief in Jesus as their Lord and Savior but castrated and hung blacks? In the Bible Jesus said:

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' " (Matthew 7:21-23)

Its amazing that there are Christians who will bad mouth Islam yet profess to be Christian, and upon asking why are they bad mouthing a faith, most will say "its free speech." But its not free speech that I'm concerned about its about professing a belief in a tolerant philosophy such as the one Jesus believed in yet their speech is so intolerant towards others. So my question to that is what justifies intolerant speech or intolerant belief? Is it the Constitution? Is it because your American?

How does one reconcile intolerant speech with their religious beliefs? How can you be for Christ who spoke about justice, compassion, and love, yet your speech towards others contradicts what Jesus taught?

The quote you used was directed at a man that never accepted Christ, but mimicked Him, and was able to work miracles in the name of Christ.

Most Christians are Judeo-Christians. In fact, Christians were grafted in to the Jewish line, so you are attacking us by attacking Israel.
Christians are: humans that make all kind of mistakes. Luckily we have a very forgiving Father.
Part of what you are seeing are Patriotic American Christians. Muslims wiping their feet on our flag brings out the human in us.

First off, don't confused patriotism with being a zealot.

There are plenty of of Muslims who love this country. You act like what you see on television is paramount to the Islamic. Were the Christians patriotic when they attacked Sikhs thinking they were Muslim after 9/11?

You also mentioned Judaism. Most Jews even the ones currently in Israel like the orthodox and ultra-orthodox don't accept Christians. Most Jews consider Christians "Avodah Zara" it means idol worshipper.

What's so funny about all of this is many Jews still consider Christians as idolaters.

Since we are on the subject of non-muslims trying to teach Islam, I am going to show actual facts that you guys can challenge ( via internet or books)

Fact #1

Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians

Fact #2

If a Jew is in a land with no synagogue, that jew is permitted to pray in a mosque and forbidden to pray in a church.

Fact #3

If you wrote ALLAH in Hebrew it is also spelled exactly like the word used for God. The word in hebrew is "Eloh"

Fact #4

The jihad that Muslims fight is of the spiritual self. Jihad in the military sense, is for defensive purposes. The Caliph must give the order for Jihad and there hasn't been a Caliph since the Ottoman empire.

Yes, well the one enduring trait of the Hebrew people is their ongoing disobedience to God and refusal to do what he tells them to. I mean, that's what the OT is...one tale of disobedience after another, and they just don't learn.

But they're still God's people and he'll do with them what he will in the end.

Speaking on "God's people" Jews do not believe they are God's chosen people. Christians regurgitate this too much. Jews believe they were chosen by God to preserve and keep the Torah and God's commandants to their community

What's so funny about all of this is many Jews still consider Christians as idolaters.

Which makes the assertions that Jews see Mohammad a prophet laughable, yet you only attack Christians, not Muslims.

I would ask why, but I know the answer.

Since we are on the subject of non-muslims trying to teach Islam, I am going to show actual facts that you guys can challenge ( via internet or books)

If I can challenge them they are not facts.

That was funny.

Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, and Islam is an offshoot of Catholicism, yet Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians. Care to back that up with actual evidence, or am I just supposed to believe it because you are so much smarter than anyone else on USMB?

This one is so absurd it doesn't even count as a lie.

L.I. Church Holds Rosh Hashanah Services After Pipe Breaks At Jewish Center « CBS New York

Fact #3

If you wrote ALLAH in Hebrew it is also spelled exactly like the word used for God. The word in hebrew is "Eloh"

In Hebrew Allah is אללה and God is אל.

That is not even close. Seriously, this is pathetic, go play in a place where you won't run into people that actually read.

Fact #4

The jihad that Muslims fight is of the spiritual self. Jihad in the military sense, is for defensive purposes. The Caliph must give the order for Jihad and there hasn't been a Caliph since the Ottoman empire.

What do you base this "fact" on? Unless you can prove you have a better grasp of Sharia Law, which is the legal basis for calling for a jihad, than the many Imams and scholars that study it and call for jihads you are full of shit.

Wow you cannot even respond without using profanity...How can I take you serious...?

Are you familiar with the etymology of ALLAH and ELOH?

Are you familiar with the term 'Avodah Zara?'

Are you familiar with 'The Epistole To Yemen?'

When you come back from timeout then we can have a discussion.

Muslims don't worship Muhammad.

worship: The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity:
Verb: Show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

if muslims don't "worship" mohamhead, then why do they riot & kill people whenever he is insulted ??

Muslims didn't riot, these were actions of a few. In North America Muslims were conducting business as usual.

By your logic christians worship the virgin and a host of saints.

Some do, other's do not.

None do.

Actually your wrong on this. I forgot the name but in Cuba there is an Afro-Cuban faith that revere saints as intercessors between them and God. In Mexico, Central and South America which has a heavy Catholic presence, many of the people revere the saints. I am sure you heard of the term dia de los muerto. Some show homage to the angel of death

Most Jews even the ones currently in Israel like the orthodox and ultra-orthodox don't accept Christians. Most Jews consider Christians "Avodah Zara" it means idol worshipper.

That was a pretty stupid thing to say.

Unkotare...Trying to be civil with you is like pulling teeth.

Is there anyone on this forum that can respond without using one-liners?

Last edited:

Which makes the assertions that Jews see Mohammad a prophet laughable, yet you only attack Christians, not Muslims.

I would ask why, but I know the answer.

If I can challenge them they are not facts.

That was funny.

Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, and Islam is an offshoot of Catholicism, yet Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians. Care to back that up with actual evidence, or am I just supposed to believe it because you are so much smarter than anyone else on USMB?

This one is so absurd it doesn't even count as a lie.

L.I. Church Holds Rosh Hashanah Services After Pipe Breaks At Jewish Center « CBS New York

In Hebrew Allah is אללה and God is אל.

That is not even close. Seriously, this is pathetic, go play in a place where you won't run into people that actually read.

Fact #4

What do you base this "fact" on? Unless you can prove you have a better grasp of Sharia Law, which is the legal basis for calling for a jihad, than the many Imams and scholars that study it and call for jihads you are full of shit.

Wow you cannot even respond without using profanity...How can I take you serious...?

Are you familiar with the etymology of ALLAH and ELOH?

Are you familiar with the term 'Avodah Zara?'

Are you familiar with 'The Epistole To Yemen?'

When you come back from timeout then we can have a discussion.

You are full of shit, how can I take you seriously?

Allah is a contraction of the word al, which is the, and ilah, which means god. In other words, it means the god. It is actually a carry over from pre Islamic Arabian languages where the god was the creator, but not the only, or even necessarily the supreme, deity.

Eloh, on cursory examination, is one of many forms of the Hebrew word that followed the same line of development. It, however, means "The One which everything strives to reach.

Like I said, not even close.

Muslims don't worship Muhammad.

worship: The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity:
Verb: Show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

if muslims don't "worship" mohamhead, then why do they riot & kill people whenever he is insulted ??

Muslims didn't riot, these were actions of a few. In North America Muslims were conducting business as usual.

Mulsims do riot when he is insulted. The vast majority Christians denounce violence in the name of Jesus whenever it occurs, very few Muslims do the same. I have actually linked to studies where a majority of Muslims say violence in retaliation for insults to Islam is justified at least some of the time. Until that changes, all Muslims that do not denounce violence are morally responsible for it.

If two people are both monotheistic, they cannot be worshipping different 'Gods' regardless of their religion.

Forum List

Back