🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hypothetical scenario- armed teacher

Hallway_of_Reading_High_School-900x450.jpg

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?
Being around guns all your life doesn't mean you have a clue about tactical situations. A shooter only shoots down a hallway for so long before walking, turning, entering rooms etc. The shooter is a 'target of opportunity' and would be stalked, pursued as such...

You are correct on this Kaiser. I grew up in the mountains of Montana, hunting and shooting at varmints and thought I was pretty good with a weapon.

Then.....................I joined the military and found out that I was middle of the road at best.

Then, I volunteered for the Security Force and found out that tactical shooting is MUCH different than just pointing a gun at a target. Not only did we have to learn to shoot from behind cover, but we also were trained in ammo control and conservation. After I'd been a member of the Security Force for around 4 months, I got my Expert Sharpshooter Medal, but that was only because we trained in the Security Force 1 week a month, and had 2 of those days for range practice.

Lots of people say what they would or wouldn't do, but when the actual situation shows up, it turns out to be a different situation all together.

Do I think Trump would have ran in? No. Because if the officer who was trained, had a gun and a vest was too scared to go in, I don't think Trump would have done it unarmed with no vest.

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?

You clearly don't understand the concept of deterrents. Knowing there could be armed resistance would likely have the bad guy looking for a softer target. More than 100 school districts in TX already have armed school personnel, I haven't heard of any problems this has created.

why is it you see 100 police cars sitting outside a hostage situation with policemen squatting down behind their cars with their service weapons aimed at the the entrance securing building and not entering doors or windows shooting at a suspect ?

Great point. Why is everyone acting like a freaking teacher should go grab a gun and turn into Rambo?

99% of these stupid shits are clueless RW's - making intelligent/complex decisions totally escapes them.

YOU

what would you do ?

You clearly don't understand the concept of deterrents. Knowing there could be armed resistance would likely have the bad guy looking for a softer target. More than 100 school districts in TX already have armed school personnel, I haven't heard of any problems this has created.

yeah, theyre scared shitless someone might shoot them.... thats why they stick a gun in their mouth and scatter their brains all over the roof when they finally decide to quit shooting at other human targets ...

YOU

what would you do ?

yeah, theyre scared shitless someone might shoot them.... thats why they stick a gun in their mouth and scatter their brains all over the roof when they finally decide to quit shooting at other human targets ...

Really, that didn't happen in the FL school, the Pulse night club, the TX church shooting, the AL church shooting and many more. You might want to quit while your behind, you're looking pretty ignorant about now.

hypothetical scenario- armed teacher

Most experts and teachers agree that arming teachers is a really dumb and dangerous idea. However, all those extra gun sales would be great for the gun industry and the NRA.

DW5T6kAWkAEI_Pm.jpg

YOU

what would you do ?

Really, that didn't happen in the FL school, the Pulse night club, the TX church shooting, the AL church shooting and many more. You might want to quit while your behind, you're looking pretty ignorant about now.

Why Spree Killers Kill Themselves

why is it you see 100 police cars sitting outside a hostage situation with policemen squatting down behind their cars with their service weapons aimed at the the entrance securing building and not entering doors or windows shooting at a suspect ?

Great point. Why is everyone acting like a freaking teacher should go grab a gun and turn into Rambo?

Because they want to use absurd extremes to prevent allowing sane teachers who are capable of handling guns in such situations to have them.

When the shooter enters the class room, who is the last line of defense?

ROFL! So if your doctor prescribes a few Zoloft, that means you lose your 2nd Amendment rights?
Better than your idea to let someone who is mentally ill purchase as many AR-15’s as they want.
How would you identify such a person if he has no police record and no record of treatment for mental illness?
As someone not known to be mentally ill.

it is already illegal for such people to purchase a gun. That's what the FBI check was supposed to prevent.
Fucking moron... people who are not known to be mentally ill are currently banned from purchasing firearms??

See now why everyone here, including you, thinks you’re a fucking moron?
No, idiot. People who have a record of mental illness are already banned from purchasing a firearm.

If insults were a sign of intelligence, you would be a fucking genius.

99% of these stupid shits are clueless RW's - making intelligent/complex decisions totally escapes them.

What's "intelligent" or "complex" about outlawing guns?

I've been to a two way rifle range in Vietnam, have you?

YOU

what would you do ?

Hypothetical scenario: You're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door), you hear shooting and kids screaming for your life. You DON'T HAVE A GUN. What would you do?

YOU

what would you do ?
And then you get shot by a cop who thinks you’re the school shooter.

Given the execrable performance by the Broward County Sheriff's Department, I can see why you think that, but I still maintain that most cops aren't utterly incompetent.

no ... but Im not a dumbass.

on second thought -- if you are talking about a firefight in a combat situation, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

if not, my other comment stands

Last edited:

YOU

what would you do ?

Why Spree Killers Kill Themselves

From your link:

Here’s what I found: In about half of the “rampage” incidents (more than two casualties), the shooters killed innocent victims … and then committed suicide.

About half, meaning less than half kill themselves, the other have an exit strategy and want to live, deterrents will effect that half.

YOU

what would you do ?

Hypothetical scenario: You're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door), you hear shooting and kids screaming for your life. You DON'T HAVE A GUN. What would you do?

for the 99999999999th time ... I lock the damn door and call the trained school security team and give them the shooters 20 ..

write that down ...

Really, that's debatable.

Yes, you are a dumbass, and a coward. If you have no experience at this shit just shut the f up and slink away. Your "opinion" means nothing. Some people to, and some people from. You're one of the run from folks who wouldn't have helped those kids even if you had the chance.

The above comment provided by a cowardly Libtard that thinks he already has all the answers.

All the more reason to arm the teachers.
Arming teachers will result in more people getting shot.

The solution is to prevent folks like Cruz from buying weapons like an AR-15.
I don't buy that shit. If proper procedures are implemented, the rish will be minimal. A number of states already have programs that allow qualified teachers to carry concealed firearms.

Your idea of preventing folks like Cruz from getting Ar-15 is to abolish the 2nd Amendment,
LOLOLOL

Who the fuck gives a shit what you buy??

Need I remind the forum you bought the bullshit that David Hogg graduated in 2015 from a high school in California?

You’re a fucking moron... remember? You even call yourself a fucking moron..,
You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.
Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba.

Didn't the Angry Lil Feller also buy the story about how Hogg was a 26 year old drug addict from South Carolina? :)

No he didn't, Dr. Fuckstick.

Well then do accept my heartfelt apology bripunk :wink:

Forum List

Back