🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hypothetical scenario- armed teacher

Hallway_of_Reading_High_School-900x450.jpg

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?

If there is no clear shot, take cover in the doorway and wait to see if the students clear the hall.

Once they do, start shooting at the shooter until he goes down.

THe range is not the bad, and you aren't trying to hit a small bullseye, just the shooter's torso.

if youre standing in the athletic director's door and the shooter is standing at the foot of those stairs, the iron sight of your pistol completely covers up an entire torso target .. try it sometime
I shoot at 50 yards with the standard DPS target. No problem hitting the com liar.

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?
I'd send you out. But what these lying scum never concede to is that carrying a gun does not mean you have to commit suicide. lol

I can out shoot you x 10 and the odds of me making that shot in a crowd, getting shot at are slim at best ... 99 out of a 100 couldnt hit that brick wall backstop under those circumstances ..

simple simon ...
What does your reply have to do with what I posted, besides being your usual spinning lying liberal bullshit?

you said youd send me out - chances are I couldnt make the shot EVEN if I decided to take one .. which I wouldnt do with multiple students between me and the shooter ...

better?
So how many times have you seen me shoot then troll?

dont care how you shoot ... I started when I wa 6 years old ... can out shoot you x10 just like I said

OP is a faggot and has never killed anything in his life.

He probably can't even hit a bullseye, let alone set off a shotgun shell with a .22 to destroy a tree and things like that. :rolleyes:

OP is a liar.

I've killed 9 Diamondbacks, none with a gun.

2 with a potato rake and shovel.

Some were just shovel..ok, most were shovel.

Last edited:
I'd send you out. But what these lying scum never concede to is that carrying a gun does not mean you have to commit suicide. lol

I can out shoot you x 10 and the odds of me making that shot in a crowd, getting shot at are slim at best ... 99 out of a 100 couldnt hit that brick wall backstop under those circumstances ..

simple simon ...
What does your reply have to do with what I posted, besides being your usual spinning lying liberal bullshit?

you said youd send me out - chances are I couldnt make the shot EVEN if I decided to take one .. which I wouldnt do with multiple students between me and the shooter ...

better?

dont care how you shoot ... I started when I wa 6 years old ... can out shoot you x10 just like I said
You know so much that isn't so. Like all commie leftist scum.

simple simon ...

better?

You know so much that isn't so. Like all commie leftist scum.

yeah, youre right .. theres no way I can out shoot your keyboard.

uda winner !

In that type of environment could they not fit bullet proof doors at intervals so that theteacher could get closer to get off a shot?

Schools have steal doors. They can withstand gunfire until it gets quite close.

NEWER schools (some of them) have steel, bullet resistant doors. Most do not and never will with Republicans holding the purse strings.

Add to that the chaos and confusion of the situation: students and teachers running in all directions, screaming, shouting, the sound of gunfire in the hallway absent hearing protection.

And we can assume teachers would be armed with semi-auto pistols, which require considerable experience and training to be even moderately proficient and accurate.

The idea that armed teachers can prevent school shootings is ignorant idiocy, resulting in only more dead students, shot by mistake by the inexperienced teachers who were supposed to protect them.

I've never found semi-auto pistols to be that intimidating.

I haven't found them to be that great yet. A pistol I liked was this Ruger Security Six with like a 5" or 6" barrel. That thing grouped nice. (for a pistol) I used to carry one when I was bowhunting.

There's a crapton of bears where I bowhunt.

simple simon ...

better?

Post some target pictures, lying faggot.

Here's mine, from when I was 8.

gBRhAXXg.jpg

Here's present day:

(grouping on bottom, wrong ammo)

y3dp8KW.jpg

Last edited:

YOU

what would you do ?

If there is no clear shot, take cover in the doorway and wait to see if the students clear the hall.

Once they do, start shooting at the shooter until he goes down.

THe range is not the bad, and you aren't trying to hit a small bullseye, just the shooter's torso.

if youre standing in the athletic director's door and the shooter is standing at the foot of those stairs, the iron sight of your pistol completely covers up an entire torso target .. try it sometime

That why you need 15 round magazines, so you can try again and again.

YOU

what would you do ?

Run outside and hide with the Sheriff's Deputies.

Siete is a lying, leftist shill, him and Lahkota are the same, pretty much.

Deep as mudpuddles.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I told some people I wouldnt let idiots goad me into an insult war, so all of you dung beetles are wasting your shit balls.

So, what have we learned?

That no one would just go out a hallway full of students and start blazing away without a clear shot?

THat the scenario painted is a tough shot for a pistol?

Ok, so what does that prove?

In that type of environment could they not fit bullet proof doors at intervals so that theteacher could get closer to get off a shot?

Schools have steal doors. They can withstand gunfire until it gets quite close.

NEWER schools (some of them) have steel, bullet resistant doors. Most do not and never will with Republicans holding the purse strings.

Steel doors are cheaper than wood doors. The bullet proof kind are probably more expensive.However, even if bullets can penetrate the door, that doesn't mean the shooter can kill anyone inside. All the people inside have to do to avoid being shot is stand away from the door. Probably one thing they should change is adding a dead bolt to the doors which would prevent the shooter from entering without anyone having to hold the door. That alone would have saved a lot of lives in the FL shooting.

Forum List

Back