Hysteria over 8 deaths a year vs "yawn" 1.5 million abortions..something is not right

LOL says the guy that wants to spend trillions more than we have........and pretends to like children.......take somewhere else, phony!!

:eusa_hand: I'm in favor of cuts in wasteful areas and stricter rules.

But women should have the right to choose whether to abort or not.
If you don't like getting an abortion or don't want to have one, then don't get one.
If you don't like others making their own choices, then go choke on a dick and fuck off.

yeah, I bet...like a buck or two huh? You're full of shit man. you're a liberal and vote for the guys that can't find a single cut.....or a "stricter" rule...whatever that means
And I'm about protecting innocent life....you dont want the death penalty, dont kill people....how's that one.
You dont want to get pregant, then dont be stupid or a ho.

So you support universal background checks on 100% of all gun sales?

Why isnt Obama using the victims families of Kermit Gosnell. The Abortionist who killed babies born alive// Why? Because those children are not important to Obama

Why isnt Obama using the victims families of Kermit Gosnell. The Abortionist who killed babies born alive// Why? Because those children are not important to Obama

Since access to abortion is highly regulated are you advocating that access to guns should also be highly regulated too?

Australia did end up with those who couldn't afford justice in the UK at the time whereas America ended up with religious fundamentalists who committed genocide against the original inhabitants of this land.

Oh cry me a fucking river about what the limies did 200 years ago. Keep wetting your bed about what some religious assholes did 2 centuries ago. SOMEHOW, in spite of natural selection, your inferior DNA managed to survive and force the rest of us to tolerate YOU.

And get a grip about the reality of the fucking scraelings you call "natives" in North America.

Even if you used your imagination and considered what would have happened if euroweenies "discovered" the western hemisphere and decided to leave it alone, never allow a eroweenie to step foot on the 2 continents, what would they be right now? NOTHING. They made absolutely zero innovations after centuries of isolation. They belonged in a zoo, and we conquered them fair and square. I like AC and toilet paper. FUCK THE "INDIANS"

In the depths of South American jungles there are tribes that have had little or no contact with modern humans. Look it up, I'm not bullshiting you.

Uncontacted peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's where the "natives" would still be if not for the invasion of western civilization, and since I exist due to that endeavor, I have little respect for the douchebags who decry that event.

Forum List

Back