Hysteria over 8 deaths a year vs "yawn" 1.5 million abortions..something is not right

Still....do you have anything constructive to say?

So the problem between our groups is really one of emotion versus reality.

As these statistics (reality..) show.. 44% of abortions were performed on women that are not responsible or why else would they all have had a previous abortion.

• 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control
continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.

The remaining 87% of reasons for having killing 1.5 million people a year:
3 reasons for ELECTING abortion:
-- say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about
-- say they cannot afford a child; and
-- say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

With 87% of abortions done for CONVENIENCE maybe it should not be so convenient to murder innocent babies.. snip their spinal cords, scoop out their brains... you know
civilized disposal of the trash...

10,000 years from now civilizations will be disgraced at their ancestors cavalier emotional responses to life.

I can not grasp how some can not see how barbaric and savage an abortion is. These people are so in humane and cruel I really don't want them walking among decent people.

This is not a human being, you stupid twit. It is a 6-7 week old fetus. But I do believe your intelligence level is at about the same level at this fetus.

6-weeks.jpg

Last edited:
Something is, indeed, fundamentally wrong. That something is your statement:

"...and want all guns banned..."

The truth is that NOBODY is advocating that all guns be banned.

So, how are things down at the NRA office? Remember me to LaPierre.

Abortion is legal, and therefore, not murder. Don't be stupid.

So if they made killing babies up to 1 year. Would you agree with that also not being murder?

So, if they made killing people up to 18 years old..........see, we can all play "make believe". It beats dealing with what ACTUALLY is.

I'm glad somebody was able to decipher his blather. I don't know what the fuck that nutjob is talking about.

So if they made killing babies up to 1 year. Would you agree with that also not being murder?

So, if they made killing people up to 18 years old..........see, we can all play "make believe". It beats dealing with what ACTUALLY is.

I'm glad somebody was able to decipher his blather. I don't know what the fuck that nutjob is talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about either, but then again no one gives a shit.

Nah... fuck it, we need to kill all the stupid people.

You don't know what you're talking about either, but then again no one gives a shit.

Except for you, girlfriend. Ok, I'll let you. But only if you swallow. :suck:

Nah... fuck it, we need to kill all the stupid people.

Youw ant to kill yourself?

[in monotone voice] No....don't...do it

Forum List

Back