I Agree With BLM, Defund The Police, But Also Defund Local Governments

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Long Island Audit proves town and city government are frauds. Cops only exist to protect the corrupt public officials! Obviously State and Federal government are also frauds.

Long Island Audit asks for the spelling of "Right There" when the cops respond to his question and badge number. :heehee:

As far as local governments, what in the f@ck do they do except insist on anti-science mandates? It seems like the salaries and pensions rely on ridiculous fines, anti-American taxes, taxes for public schools which brainwash not educate, taxes for a library which nobody uses since the internet, parking tickets and assorted bizarre fees which make no sense.

Long Island Audit proves once again the creepy, parasitic nature of local governments in the USA and that they have contempt for US citizens! Don't forget to vote people, that will really make change for the positive. :heehee:

Long Island Audit proves once again the creepy, parasitic nature of local governments

The only creepy person I saw in that video was the weirdo walking around city hall with a GoPro being deliberately confrontational with anyone who spoke to him.

Even to the nice lady from records who printed off a form for him when he, falsely, claimed he didn't have access to The Internet.

I disagree. The grotesque government employees were being confrontational! What are the Karens so fearful about!

Last edited:

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Check this out, the dude triggers government employees at a library! :laugh:

Libraries today are taxpayer rapists.

Check this out, the dude triggers government employees at a library! :laugh:

Libraries today are taxpayer rapists.

Why is it in every one of your videos some douchebag is starting trouble with cops, then when they respond you fucking weirdos get all upset and blame the cops? Quit acting like fucking children and you wont be treated like them.

Oh boy, yet another police hating blame America first asswipe.

I have no idea why you're on this forum, you should be out celebrating the fact you have the most awesome life ever. When you can just sit around and cherry pick videos that only show just enough to support your inane half baked ideas then you should be happy because you have no real problems in life.

I don't live in an incorporated city so my local government is the County.

The County provides water and garbage services. Those are a good things.

They fund the Sheriff's Department and that is really a good thing.

They have a County jail and that is a good thing.

They manage the Court system and it is necessary.

They manage the schools but like most public school systems they do it poorly.

They do stupid things like zoning and that is usually a waste.

Forum List

Back