I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

Worst.

Good.......better.....best.
Bad.......worse.......worst.

Go back to school.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

No, you're just another garden variety idiot.
Your an anti american dumbass.

You're. You are.

You believe in a mythology, essentially an Hebrew tribal fairy tale (Genesis) and think that it applies to modern secular laws.

Well, at least you know that 1/3 + 2/3 = 1 whole person. That's something. We can work with that.

And what do you believe in except Obama and self-gratification?

I believe you've just revealed yourself as childish and without merit as a serious person to discuss anything because all the evidence in the world won't convince you that what you believe is false.
That's rich coming from the homosexual supporting islam.
Really how?
Do I really need to explain that?
can you?

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.

Wow! You are so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

"I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document... I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights."

You're at liberty to 'hold' whatever you want...

But you must acknowledge the fact that the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, you must accept settled Constitutional jurisprudence as determined by the Supreme Court, not your ignorant, subjective, errant 'interpretation' and 'perception' of what you 'want' the Constitution to mean; you must acknowledge that the Constitution and its case law is the supreme law of the land, binding on the states and local jurisdictions, where the states are subordinate and subject to the inalienable rights of American citizens who reside in the states, where citizens' rights trump 'states' rights,' where one does not 'forfeit' his rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence, and where the residents of the states have no authority to take from a citizen his inalienable rights through 'majority rule.'

You and your ilk on the right are what the Framers feared the most, what compelled them to create a Constitutional Republic whose citizens were subject solely to the rule of law, not the capricious whims of men who are incapable of ruling justly – the arrogance, ignorance, stupidity and hate you and others on the right represent is why the Framers created the Constitution, to indeed safeguard the rights of citizens from that arrogance, ignorance, stupidity and hate.

Dumbass!! Read the topic of my post. Cheeze, talk about stupid.

I have. You whined that DHS has labeled you a terrorist.

It hasn't. So that claim is Pants on Fire. Four Pinocchios.

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

So your claim you are a bigot I rate as Mostly True.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.

It's passive aggressive. Like many childish and fearful nutters, you are a professional victim.

Last edited:

Worst.

Go back to school.

Indeed? I have a degree in electrical engineering from VPI. Isn't that enough education for you?

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.

It's passive aggressive. Like many childish and fearful nutters. You are a professional victim.

Everyone is a victim to the Left. It's all you folks know.

Worst.

Go back to school.

Indeed? I have a degree in electrical engineering from VPI. Isn't that enough education for you?

Obviously not. You are very limited.

It's passive aggressive. Like many childish and fearful nutters. You are a professional victim.

Did you or did you not call yourself a bigot because you anticipated that you would be called one by others?

Worst.

Go back to school.

I have a masters. your point?

"I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document... I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights."

You're at liberty to 'hold' whatever you want...

But you must acknowledge the fact that the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, you must accept settled Constitutional jurisprudence as determined by the Supreme Court, not your ignorant, subjective, errant 'interpretation' and 'perception' of what you 'want' the Constitution to mean; you must acknowledge that the Constitution and its case law is the supreme law of the land, binding on the states and local jurisdictions, where the states are subordinate and subject to the inalienable rights of American citizens who reside in the states, where citizens' rights trump 'states' rights,' where one does not 'forfeit' his rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence, and where the residents of the states have no authority to take from a citizen his inalienable rights through 'majority rule.'

You and your ilk on the right are what the Framers feared the most, what compelled them to create a Constitutional Republic whose citizens were subject solely to the rule of law, not the capricious whims of men who are incapable of ruling justly – the arrogance, ignorance, stupidity and hate you and others on the right represent is why the Framers created the Constitution, to indeed safeguard the rights of citizens from that arrogance, ignorance, stupidity and hate.

No I don't agree. Were the Supreme Court even close to being unanimous in their decision I would continue to proffer that they have their place in INTERPPRETING federal law but have no right to overturn the votes of the legal registered voters of any state on matters normally held to lie in the states jurisdiction. However, their decision was only an interpretation by a majority of one - not a binding law since legislation is the sole responsibility of the Congress.

Did you or did you not call yourself a bigot because you anticipated that you would be called one by others?

Yes. Two or three times I have attempted to get that thought across to some very stupid folks. So now I suppose, since you simply must have a victim here, you are now going to claim that a bigot is a victim? How about a camel?

Worst.

Go back to school.

I have a masters. your point?

My point is I am hardly the dumbass you contend and wish to portray me to be. A masters? In what? Church's Fried Chicken deep frying?

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.

Wow! You are so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Makes you victims want to pee in your pants, right?

And what do you believe in except Obama and self-gratification?

I believe you've just revealed yourself as childish and without merit as a serious person to discuss anything because all the evidence in the world won't convince you that what you believe is false.
That's rich coming from the homosexual supporting islam.
Really how?
Do I really need to explain that?
can you?

He doesn't really need to. The rest of us understand what he said.

Forum List

Back